Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

transgender... I'll race you to see who does this first!

The kid coming down the stairs had the "Christ dad, do I really have to put this on" look about him.

Heres another video of Seventh Woods (longer highlight reel). I posted this on my facebook the other day after seeing it all over my friends pages. Kid definitely looks like an up and coming phenom on the court! :) Will be interesting to watch in the coming years as long as he stays healthy.

Only 14 years old! (in his freshman year). He is 6'2" if anyone was wondering.

In the midst of everything business carries on.

Went to a house here in socal I just closed on and found this in the backyard. Yep, that is TWO extension ladders strapped together with various tiedowns and such. The top had to be over 25ft in the air leaning against a tree that is not doing well. :shock:

I'm still shaking my head that some poor bastard was up there with a chainsaw.

IMAG0903.jpg

IMAG0902.jpg

In the midst of everything business carries on.

Went to a house here in socal I just closed on and found this in the backyard. Yep, that is TWO extension ladders strapped together with various tiedowns and such. The top had to be over 25ft in the air leaning against a tree that is not doing well. :shock:

I'm still shaking my head that some poor bastard was up there with a chainsaw.

Tree killer approves of this method. Lol

Heres another video of Seventh Woods (longer highlight reel). I posted this on my facebook the other day after seeing it all over my friends pages. Kid definitely looks like an up and coming phenom on the court! :) Will be interesting to watch in the coming years as long as he stays healthy.

Only 14 years old! (in his freshman year). He is 6'2" if anyone was wondering.

His height and armspan at his age is a HUGE HUGE advantage. He won't have that advantage in college. That will be his real test.

transgender... I'll race you to see who does this first!

I got like 4 friends post that on my FB already, LOL! I must give the guy credit, he has hos own frikkin Batcave :turboalex:

I had no idea that Prince was this good at playing the guitar, he has gained some respect from me.

Prince starts playing at 3:25...hopefully you get get over Tom Petty's underwhelming voice.

My buddy at work (35 years in the Air Force and used to work on engines at Honeywell) just said it looks like it lost lift and not from a lack of thrust. Flap malfunction or something that caused it to nose up and then slide backwards before coming down almost flat.

That was nuts! Never seen a plane do that. Assuming it stalled?

A good friend of mine is based at Bagram airfield and saw it go down. Apparently the rumor is that somehow the cargo shifted aft and moved the Center of gravity so far back that it entered an unrecoverable stall (all speculation at this point)

I had no idea that Prince was this good at playing the guitar, he has gained some respect from me.

Prince starts playing at 3:25...hopefully you get get over Tom Petty's underwhelming voice.

Prince is one of my all time favorite artists..Besides Ladies love Prince.. .. So Listen to Prince.. :downtown:

This page is full of so much "damn," it's ridiculous.

I grew up in Minneapolis and saw Prince at a bar called Uncle Sam's that became First Avenue in Purple Rain. The dude is serious guitar player from the start, not only musically talented but a incredible business person. He wrote new rules for the music industry when he felt he was getting screwed by everyone in the entertainment industry. Genius.