• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit I dunno... I have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast. Haha

Maybe I did!

Gluten free waffles.

DAMN, what the fcuk?

http://www.koin.com/news/oregon/ore-man-86...of-killing-wife

The defense argued that Loeffler was acting under extreme emotional distress — overreacting to simple problems such his wife screwing the lid on the ketchup bottle too tight and then believing she was plotting to kill him.

I'm pretty sure that belongs to some guy with the screen name FRESHMEAT on some of the other forums.

Sucks...was an awesome car to begin with.

Not good to see the Aventador on its roof (or any Lamborghini or any car for that matter); but it did prove how the doors are now opened serve their safety purposes.

How did he manage to flip an Aventador?? I hope everyone's ok but it looks like it was definitely way too much car for the driver.

How did he manage to flip an Aventador?? I hope everyone's ok.....

Perhaps it is a case of too much LOFT,

You know..........

L ack

O f

F cuking

T alent

(I know I've had one or two of these moments in a car over the years.)

Seriously though, these are ultra high powered cars and even with all the electronic safety features, their limits can still be exceeded.

I hope the occupants are okay.

Also based on the picture of the front wheel ripped off the car, my guess is that he came around that bend at a pretty good speed and clipped the mountain or hit a large rock. Or I could be completely wrong and he was just being a complete ass hat and found the magical flip button on the Aventador.

Also based on the picture of the front wheel ripped off the car, my guess is that he came around that bend at a pretty good speed and clipped the mountain or hit a large rock. Or I could be completely wrong and he was just being a complete ass hat and found the magical flip button on the Aventador.

Could have hit either the mountain or a large rock if he was heading down hill and crossed the lanes, which may be what happened. He ripped off the driver's side front wheel. Maybe he came around a right hand corner and overcooked it and put himself into the face of the mountain and that flipped him? Or maybe he hit an oncoming car. Hard to tell, hope he is ok though. I imagine it would have to be high speed to flip a car like that.

Could have hit either the mountain or a large rock if he was heading down hill and crossed the lanes, which may be what happened. He ripped off the driver's side front wheel. Maybe he came around a right hand corner and overcooked it and put himself into the face of the mountain and that flipped him? Or maybe he hit an oncoming car. Hard to tell, hope he is ok though. I imagine it would have to be high speed to flip a car like that.

At the Ezperenzia they had us doing quick lane change maneuvers and the car was unflappable. I think you're dead right, he crawled up the embankment and rolled it.

At the Ezperenzia they had us doing quick lane change maneuvers and the car was unflappable. I think you're dead right, he crawled up the embankment and rolled it.

:iamwithstupid:

Up to 82-85 MPH both the Aventador and the LP-560 will maneuver flawlessly when doing "quick" lane changes or jerking the wheel. Anything over that, the car will push not summersault or barrel role. He 100% hit something that gave him lift off capabilities. CTD and nasa could of been involved in this project

Also based on the picture of the front wheel ripped off the car, my guess is that he came around that bend at a pretty good speed and clipped the mountain or hit a large rock.

You guessed it. Everyone was fine also

Looks like Woodside road that goes up to Skyline blvd. We called it four corners 35 years ago. Great motorcycling area back then. Way too many peeps now to do what we used to do.