Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night and we are expecting snow. Great time to go get gas right? Anyway I need gas for the MDX and for the spare tanks so I throw them in the car and drive to the local gas station. 24+ Pumps and everyone is 2 deep except for one. Lady in front of me pull in and I pull in behind here. No need to be impatient cause every pump is full.

Bitch finishes her phone conversation before she gets out of the car. Doesn't hang up right away just keeps yapping and then gets out. I guess I should be thankful she wasn't trying to pump and talk right? She puts like 5 gallons in to her car. YES we are back in business!.

On no. Bitch goes in to the gas station and DOESN'T MOVE HER fcuking CAR. Ok may she has to pay and she is worried if she moves away they will think she is stealing the gas. Nope I watch the ho walk right past the counter. Now I am really starting to get pissed. Couple minutes pass....no sign of the ho. I briefly contemplate pushing her car out of the way. It's now been 5 minutes so i try her car door figuring if it is unlocked I will just roll the car forward a few feet. The two guys at the pumps beside me are shaking their head at this bitch. NOPE...doors locked. Few more minutes pass and I think about lighting her car on fire. Literally just wanted to light it up and drive way. Decide I don't want to go to jail tonight.

10 minutes have no elapsed. No point in moving to another pump as they are all 2 cars deep and I've made my bed. Bitch walks out of the store to see me leaning against her rear passenger door. Doesn't look at me...doesn't say a word. Just unlocks the car, gets in, turns it on and drives away. I literally wanted to punch her in the face. All I could think was DAMN!

I guess I should pour a drink and chill out right?

Friday night and we are expecting snow. Great time to go get gas right? Anyway I need gas for the MDX and for the spare tanks so I throw them in the car and drive to the local gas station. 24+ Pumps and everyone is 2 deep except for one. Lady in front of me pull in and I pull in behind here. No need to be impatient cause every pump is full.

Bitch finishes her phone conversation before she gets out of the car. Doesn't hang up right away just keeps yapping and then gets out. I guess I should be thankful she wasn't trying to pump and talk right? She puts like 5 gallons in to her car. YES we are back in business!.

On no. Bitch goes in to the gas station and DOESN'T MOVE HER fcuking CAR. Ok may she has to pay and she is worried if she moves away they will think she is stealing the gas. Nope I watch the ho walk right past the counter. Now I am really starting to get pissed. Couple minutes pass....no sign of the ho. I briefly contemplate pushing her car out of the way. It's now been 5 minutes so i try her car door figuring if it is unlocked I will just roll the car forward a few feet. The two guys at the pumps beside me are shaking their head at this bitch. NOPE...doors locked. Few more minutes pass and I think about lighting her car on fire. Literally just wanted to light it up and drive way. Decide I don't want to go to jail tonight.

10 minutes have no elapsed. No point in moving to another pump as they are all 2 cars deep and I've made my bed. Bitch walks out of the store to see me leaning against her rear passenger door. Doesn't look at me...doesn't say a word. Just unlocks the car, gets in, turns it on and drives away. I literally wanted to punch her in the face. All I could think was DAMN!

I guess I should pour a drink and chill out right?

I literally just got IRATE reading that.

Gotta give it up to the owner, valuing a stuffed snow leopard at 250k :lol2:

SHIIIIIT I GOT RICH! I have stuffed snow leopard!

It says made in china, but hey! that's where they live, right?

I want one.

Yeah but $30k+ is a pretty steeeeeeep price for a sportbike. YIKES. Snazzy though.

That is bad ass! Did you see that dudes arm with the flame's? wonder if they can do that for some sort of temporary tatoo design.