Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhh.... Alright, thos guys are fcuking hitting each other hard. toawrds the end... a shield in the face, some cheap shots. I dont understand buy okay.. How is a winner decided

If three parts of your body touch the ground you're out. Yeah getting hit with an axe to the head gotta suck, what I noticed is one guy went down and it's not sure if he's unconscious or not..bad news if he just sits there for awhile.

Now lets get this guy, who has mastered the art of archery to play with them :icon_mrgreen:

Standing trick shots is nice. Let's see courage under fire

It is questionable how masterful Lars really is. Some say he uses duck-taped nocks on the arrows to make it where he can nock them so quickly. Others say that is not the case, but unfortunately, he hasn't really done anything to clear things up on that issue. Some also say that he uses a half draw in order to lose the three arrows in 1.5 seconds. I would really like to know whether he uses duck-taped nocks or not. To me it's a whole issue of practicality in whether to learn to shoot in his manner (rapid-loosing). If it requires duck-taped nocks, then there's no way archers of the past used that technique.

For those interested in swordfighting but for whom Kendo and conventional fencing don't interest them, might want to check out German longsword:

Did not want to make new thread for this but...

A new movie from new Hollandese director called "Prince".

Apparently has a lot of Lamborghini content and not any Lambo but purple SE30JOTA:

• 2 weeks later...

You know what?

I know what the Jochen Mass was listening to at that time.

Actually I made this infographic about it.

post-20201-1441130228_thumb.jpg

What I didn't know were the knock the lights out ment actual rearlights, grille and bumper also. And getting run the fcuk over, yeah that too.