Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

Am i the only one who thinks that ^^^ looks like a really stupid idea, and an accident waiting to happen?

Two thoughts come to mind: Shark bait and lost at sea.

• Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two thoughts come to mind: Shark bait and lost at sea.

My two thoughts were drowning and dismemberment.

If you have ever gone water skiing you know first hand the force of water.

Imagine just for a moment getting your arm tangled in the rope and somebody pulling you with a boat.

The force of the water resistance on your body could easily dismember you.

Oh yes and then your limbs become shark bait.

Am i the only one who thinks that ^^^ looks like a really stupid idea, and an accident waiting to happen?

:iamwithstupid:

If you did get caught in the rope, no one would know and you would die drowning. It seems like a bad ass idea.. A horrible life threatening one, but a bad ass idea.

Skateboarding behind a car at 30mph sounds like a lot of fun too...

Holy S***. NSFW death (suicide by cop) amazing response by the officers and secondly this is why cops should be required to wear body cams. irrefutable proof of what happened from two angles

Why did she draw her weapon and line the suspect up and then drop it back down to her waist before reaquiring the target? Then she didn't even shoot until he was already down?

The first officer lit that dude up!!! Not saying it wasn't justified but damn!!!

Why did she draw her weapon and line the suspect up and then drop it back down to her waist before reaquiring the target?

Answered my own question. She had her taser drawn and holstered it in favor of her handgun according to the news article.

Holy S***. NSFW death (suicide by cop) amazing response by the officers and secondly this is why cops should be required to wear body cams. irrefutable proof of what happened from two angles

Is that blinking a camera artifact caused by the laser, or do they have strobes on the guns?

Is that blinking a camera artifact caused by the laser, or do they have strobes on the guns?

A lot of guns have a strobe effect because it disorients the suspect you are aiming at.

Wow, it doesn't even look real because the video is such good quality. i'm used to seeing grainy useless video's of this sort of thing, this looks like something our of an amateur movie production (i mean that in a positive sense), it seems surreal.

Why did she draw her weapon and line the suspect up and then drop it back down to her waist before reaquiring the target? Then she didn't even shoot until he was already down?

The first officer lit that dude up!!! Not saying it wasn't justified but damn!!!

She didn't have a round in the chamber I'm pretty sure and way too emotional sounding. Great example of how ridiculous the idea of putting women in combat is.

She didn't have a round in the chamber I'm pretty sure and way too emotional sounding. Great example of how ridiculous the idea of putting women in combat is.

You're an Idiot and a sexist one at that.

I guess I should explain why you are an idiot and a sexist one.

A. Already posted that she had her taser drawn and had to swap it for her gun.

B. I highly doubt any police force in America carries without a round in the chamber.

C. She didn't display any undue emotion in her voice. She very quickly made her partner aware of the threat (gun gun!) and drew down on target.

I'm pretty damn sure that if I was in a situation that went from 0 to 60 like that My voice would sound more like Paris Hilton's than Barry White's. She was still clearly understandable and didn't panic. She also quickly located the gun on the ground and covered that while her partner covered the suspect. She also called it in right away.

There is no doubt that generally speaking women are not as strong as men. I wouldn't argue that. But if a woman can pass the same physical, emotional and psychological tests as men then I have no problem with the serving in law enforcement or on the front lines.