Things that make you say DAMN!

88 1/2 QV

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised no one posted this about Jay Leno in the roll over accident. Fortunately everyone was ok. I remember this iconic car as a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope the passenger caught him and gave him the equivalent and equal force on his face :/

I hope the passenger caught him and gave him the equivalent and equal force on his face :/

Needs to face the bill for windshield. Obviously plenty of kids and teachers can name that bastard.

Obviously don't condone smashing someone's windshield, but the guy rolled the stop sign either hit, or almost hit, a kid in a crosswalk. I am trying to figure out what is worse.

Obviously don't condone smashing someone's windshield, but the guy rolled the stop sign either hit, or almost hit, a kid in a crosswalk. I am trying to figure out what is worse.

Looks like it likely a 4 way stop. Mac could've gotten there first and the skateboarder just rolled on through their stop, which would've caused the Mac to hit the horn.

Unfortunately we don't see the lead-up. But it is likely they both ignored the stop sign.

I don't really care who was at fault, Road rage or just plain old rage is getting to be the norm rather than the exception nowadays.

The car was going slow but did seem to blow the stop sign, we don't know what happened to the skate boarder or what made the car use his horn.I'm sure he did something.

Why can't we just say sorry my bad and get on with life?

I don't really care who was at fault, Road rage or just plain old rage is getting to be the norm rather than the exception nowadays.

The car was going slow but did seem to blow the stop sign, we don't know what happened to the skate boarder or what made the car use his horn.I'm sure he did something.

:iamwithstupid: nowadays no one wants to own up to their own mistakes no matter how small it is, which always escalates the road rage. If I know I was wrong I simply and politely give a wave of apology and move on.

Looks like it likely a 4 way stop. Mac could've gotten there first and the skateboarder just rolled on through their stop, which would've caused the Mac to hit the horn.

Unfortunately we don't see the lead-up. But it is likely they both ignored the stop sign.

You don't need to see the lead up. He rolled a stop sign, didn't even pause, and rolled into a cross walk. Cross walk, in all states, you have to yield to pedestrians. THere is not stop sign for a cross walk. I can't see what happened, but it seems to me the guy got called to the carpet for driving like an asshole. Also, with all those kids present, you always have to be cautious. I mean, really, what was the guy thinking blowing the stop sign into a cross walk. I've got three kids, and I have to tell you, had he rolled that sign into my wife pushing a stroller with out kids, I would have lost my shit.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it is hard to when it is pretty obvious that he broke multiple laws in the span of about 10 feet.

You don't need to see the lead up. He rolled a stop sign, didn't even pause, and rolled into a cross walk. Cross walk, in all states, you have to yield to pedestrians. THere is not stop sign for a cross walk. I can't see what happened, but it seems to me the guy got called to the carpet for driving like an asshole. Also, with all those kids present, you always have to be cautious. I mean, really, what was the guy thinking blowing the stop sign into a cross walk. I've got three kids, and I have to tell you, had he rolled that sign into my wife pushing a stroller with out kids, I would have lost my shit.

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it is hard to when it is pretty obvious that he broke multiple laws in the span of about 10 feet.

:iamwithstupid: There is no excuse fo blowing a stop sign, especially with kids present. That kid does need his ass beat though.

The car was driving very slow and it looks like it came to a full stop, you can hear the kid rolling, he's not a pedestrian at that point, does that make a difference ?

Either way he's an uneducated little POS you just don't use violence or vandalism even if you are in the right.

That is why its life.

Damn.

In Canada, pedestrians are supposed to follow the rules of the road, just like cars. If a car gets to the intersection first, they supposed to be allowed to go first. Skateboarders also must abide by stop signs. It is possible, though unknown here, whether the skateboarder simply rolled through an intersection right in front of the Mac that got there first. The Mac may have saw him last second, hit the horn, causing the skateboarder to finally pay attention. Again, all hypothetical as we simply don't see what happened.

Either way, notwithstanding who was at fault, the kid over reacted and I hope he got his ass beat for it. Given the speed of it all, he didn't even give the Mac owner an opportunity to apologize if he was at fault, before raging and damaging the car. Simple stupidity if you ask me.

Why would they stage that?

Not staged however edited to make it look like it rolled three time. It didn't roll three times, it rolled once.

Leave the original footage of the crash with the editing department and voila they make it look like it rolled three times.

Despite them messing with the original footage I am glad both Jay and Bob are OK.

If only there was a fast vehicle around to catch that kid...

Driver rolled stop sign

Passenger yelled "fcuking Move Bitch!"

Kid skateboarded across intersection

Guy videotaped vertically

So many issues :lol2:

I'm somewhat surprised that the kid was able to put that split in the windshield. Looks like he got all the way through.

I'm somewhat surprised that the kid was able to put that split in the windshield. Looks like he got all the way through.

Thin glass for faster lap times :icon_mrgreen: