18 y/o on L4P bought new car

PCow

Not all 18 year olds are untrustworthy with high-powered cars (GBGallardo is proof of that), however, I do agree that the majority of young drivers are not mature enough and simply cannot be trusted.

Without trying to go offtopic, if I were going to talk about young people on powerful machines, the main one for me would be 18 year olds on high powered bikes, in many cases its a recipe for disaster. (and FAR more common)

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty amazing. I'm some what glad I never had any sport/exotic car when I was 18, I definitely would have gotten into some trouble.

Probably not, but i have relatives who owned a reventon as well as many hyper exotics at the same time.

"Probably not"?

Man, I wish I could have such a vague memory of picking up a Lambo. :icon_thumleft: :eusa_dance:

This thread was never about pics tp begin with. I chimed in when there was this whole issue of younger drivers and then subsequently the topic had changed to me

Ghost, since you are already here would you be so kind post up some of your hypercars/supercars pics?

hey ghost if you don't mind me asking:

What do your parents do for a living? Buying a $2 million dollar car is nothing to sneeze at! haha

Come on dude. Lay off that shit.

hey ghost if you don't mind me asking:

What do your parents do for a living? Buying a $2 million dollar car is nothing to sneeze at! haha

facepalm2.jpg

I was at Ferrari of Seattle the other day,

and a friend told me about an 18 yr old purchasing a dark colored 599, are you that guy?

Small world.

I was at Ferrari of Seattle the other day,

and a friend told me about an 18 yr old purchasing a dark colored 599, are you that guy?

Small world.

You would be surprised at the amount of 18 year olds who purchase Ferrari's so I highly doubt that it is me

Speaking of track days, does Ferrari & Lambo have regional clubs like Porsche? If so, a good way to get lots of track time/instruction for that new Trofeo, might be "drivers education" days...hell I would imagine your local Porsche club (assuming they have active track days) would be happy to let you bring the Trofeo instead of the Panamera. In any event, here's hoping you put those things to good use and that you enjoy your collection in good health!

cars i have currently except for the now absent 430 scuderia

Thank you for the picture Ghost. That's one insane garage for a person at such young age. :icon_thumleft: Drive your toys in good health. :icon_thumleft:

After fully reading this thread, i have some issues that i would like to adress. The fact that whiteout had said that this thread was spread to by another member should not have been a major issue it is his opinion of the matter. The other issue is if thr op wanted to discuss the question about ypunger drivers getting exotic cars then why did you title the thread 18 year old on l4p gets car which is directly inferring to me when you did not want to talk about me in the first place so i find some of the replies hypocritical.

Forgive any typos u may find i am typing this from my iphone

After fully reading this thread, i have some issues that i would like to adress. The fact that whiteout had said that this thread was spread to by another member should not have been a major issue it is his opinion of the matter. The other issue is if thr op wanted to discuss the question about ypunger drivers getting exotic cars then why did you title the thread 18 year old on l4p gets car which is directly inferring to me when you did not want to talk about me in the first place so i find some of the replies hypocritical.

Tough shit

:eusa_wall:

Its called using you as a reference/cite for the topic, seeing as your situation prompted me to ask.

If you don't want people discussing you, don't put yourself out there. I know you didn't expect to get comments other than 'sick', 'tight', and 'i wish i had'.