VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that car is absolutely insane-looking! Epic!

After reviewing the above pics...I don't know if the Verde script will cut it...I vote for Verde calipers, Black script....

Agree...and the script lettering on that SE isn't even OEM-sized...it's fatter and more compressed than OEM lettering.

Verde calipers are what makes the wheel well pop...your car is the perfect example. Especially when the car is rolling, those big-ass Aventador calipers need to be screaming Verde in your face! Also, look at DoctaM3's yellow calipers on his yellow Aventador...THAT is how it's done!

http://razzi.me/p/294935

Best I can do without spending much time on it. You get the idea.. VI Car, VI Calipers w/ Black text as Turbo50Mike suggested.

Congrats on the awesome car.

Good luck.... the best color choice !!!

post-24882-1328396923_thumb.jpg

I third the motion. For reference check out DoctaM3's Giallo Orion Aventador with Yellow Calipers and Black Script:

http://razzi.me/albums/4846-my-new-lamborg...dor-winter-2012]

http://razzi.me/albums/4846-my-new-lamborg...dor-winter-2012

Edit: GBGallardo...how to I embed photos from Razzi?????

Also, look at DoctaM3's yellow calipers on his yellow Aventador...THAT is how it's done!

Great Minds bro...Great Minds. ;)

Best I can do without spending much time on it. You get the idea.. VI Car, VI Calipers w/ Black text as Turbo50Mike suggested.

good ps jim i like it. :icon_thumleft:

Very hot enjoy it to the fullest :icon_thumleft:

Thanks, I will try, but I am sure it will be tough!

Congrats on a stunningly beautiful car! I would opt for VI calipers with black script but either way it's going to look awesome.

I'm disappointed in this. Hasn't Lamborghini been building VI cars with matching green stitching for some 8 years now? A man orders a new flagship Aventador and they deny him green thread. What the hell?

I am back to wanting the VI calipers now lol. I was pretty upset about the stitching, I also wanted carbon pieces too. :crybaby2:

Soo much win here. Congrats on the car! I'm getting giddy just reading about the updates. Enjoy the hell out of it :icon_super:

Appreciate the comment. I just cant believe how awesome the color is....

Keeping it simple: Awesome. Enjoy!!!!

:icon_thumleft:

After reviewing the above pics...I don't know if the Verde script will cut it...I vote for Verde calipers, Black script....

I agree, I am back to wanting the VI calipers again!

Car looks insane!

Thanks bro, When are we going to meet up?

:iamwithstupid:

I don't know how anyone wouldn't get giddy like a little girl when they see that car.

There isn't anything remotely close to being as stunning of a car as this on the road today.

100% my feeling. I am really looking forward to enjoying this beast. However, I dont know how I cam going to handle the flocks of people everywhere.

I third the motion. For reference check out DoctaM3's Giallo Orion Aventador with Yellow Calipers and Black Script:

http://razzi.me/albums/4846-my-new-lamborg...dor-winter-2012]

http://razzi.me/albums/4846-my-new-lamborg...dor-winter-2012

Edit: GBGallardo...how to I embed photos from Razzi?????

Thanks for posting the pics. I am back to wanting the VI calipers again!

Your name is VBOXKING......and you truly are......KING!! :eusa_clap:

I am just blessed to be in a position to own the best new car on the road today!

Cant wait to see videos of this beast! Please do a lot of filming! and any references to your youtube channel / razzi account would be greatly appreciated!

I will see what I can do in the future.

Wow, that car is absolutely insane-looking! Epic!

Agree...and the script lettering on that SE isn't even OEM-sized...it's fatter and more compressed than OEM lettering.

Verde calipers are what makes the wheel well pop...your car is the perfect example. Especially when the car is rolling, those big-ass Aventador calipers need to be screaming Verde in your face! Also, look at DoctaM3's yellow calipers on his yellow Aventador...THAT is how it's done!

Awesome, thanks. I am definitely back to wanting the calipers in VI with script in black, which was my initial thought.

I agree. Thanks for the quick PS and the nice comments!

Great Minds bro...Great Minds. ;)

:icon_super:

good ps jim i like it. :icon_thumleft:

The car looks phenomenal in VI. Best of luck with it, I'm sure you're going to enjoy it.

Thanks, that means a lot coming from someone who has owned/does own a lot of really awesome cars!

I agree. There needs some color there to break up all the black in the tire/wheel/brake area.

Absolutely stunning! Can't begin to imagine what it would feel like to open the garage and see that sitting there...let alone the other ridiculous cars along side it. I vote VI calipers/black script. Make it pop behind those black wheels. Congrats enjoy in the best of health!

Fabulous color, VI and Balloon white have always been my favorite color. The glare is so beautiful. Enjoy.

And @others Green car and yellow callipers do match... why wouldn't it. Black callipers= good, but green on green not, I thought that was the case.

Fabulous color, VI and Balloon white have always been my favorite color. The glare is so beautiful. Enjoy.

And @others Green car and yellow callipers do match... why wouldn't it. Black callipers= good, but green on green not, I thought that was the case.

Ahhhhhh......soup...........no they don't. Colors that are near each other on the color wheel don't match (Not that there's anything wrong with that!! ).....Sorry.

Congrats on the car!!!

And I agree green calipers.

i always liked the VI, but on the LP700 i think its hands down the best color for the car!

i love modding cars, but on your car i wouldnt change a thing! (except calis, tint, radar)

congrats!

Come on man!!!! It's TUESDAY at 1:30 pm in the East...You have HAD to stop for gas a couple times by now!! Take a pic and post up that shit!!!

Come on man!!!! It's TUESDAY at 1:30 pm in the East...You have HAD to stop for gas a couple times by now!! Take a pic and post up that shit!!!

+1

Stunning! Spectacular! Gorgeous!

Can't wait to hear details!

Congrats! Perfection!