Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

I am betting the police presence is heavy in all the major cities tonight.

Man... angella Corey is a hack.

Is she the one who just said this wasn't a case about race, then said in the next sentence that Trayvon Martin was profiled...? Seems like a contradiction, though maybe I am wrong.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am betting the police presence is heavy in all the major cities tonight.

Is she the one who just said this wasn't a case about race, then said in the next sentence that Trayvon Martin was profiled...? Seems like a contradiction, though maybe I am wrong.

The grinning pageant queen?

The Facebook feed is predictably annoying.

Nice to have L/P at a time like this!

Ive already deleted 4 people tonight....

Tired of this Case being turned into a Civil Rights movement.

If it were 2 black guys or 2 white guys this shit wouldnt matter. Wouldnt even have made the Sanford nightly news.

Ive already deleted 4 people tonight....

Tired of this Case being turned into a Civil Rights movement.

If it were 2 black guys or 2 white guys this shit wouldnt matter. Wouldnt even have made the Sanford nightly news.

:iamwithstupid:

What really irks me is how many of these FB whiners were going crazy throwing chairs in the lunchroom of my high school when the OJ verdict was read.

This whole race thing is just so nauseating.

One of my Miami friends is saying things have started. Evidently one "white person" was killed on "55"

The man should never have been charged, this whole trial was a dog and pony show to appease the likes of him...

sharptonredrevshirt-1.jpg

Now, for all the assholes that turned into a circus, Benjamin Crump, Al Sharpton, etc and that fcuking clown that shot his mouth off and said "If I had a son, he'd look like trayvon", I have one thing to say to you...

fcuk YOU!

Despite having a biased judge and prosecutors who got away with a shit load of misconduct, the system worked and the man was found not guilty!

The man should never have been charged, this whole trial was a dog and pony show to appease the likes of him...

sharptonredrevshirt-1.jpg

Now, for all the assholes that turned into a circus, Benjamin Crump, Al Sharpton, etc and that fcuking clown that shot his mouth off and said "If I had a son, he'd look like trayvon", I have one thing to say to you...

fcuk YOU!

I disagree... I think he should have charge with manslaughter. The prosecution over charged it and blew it.

Large crowds and police squaring off in Brooklyn. No word of violence yet.

I disagree... I think he should have charge with manslaughter. The prosecution over charged it and blew it.

What more do you want? Once the prosecution and Chris Farley realized they were fucked, she went ahead and sent them a life line with the manslaughter charge and they still lost!

One of my Miami friends is saying things have started. Evidently one "white person" was killed on "55"

Where is "55?" Maybe 75?

Hadn't heard anything yet, but armed the alarm system, and have my Benelli fully loaded, and my 9MM with 4 mags, so if people wanna bring it, I will take out no less than 10-12 people with me...

My house is out in the suburbs though-with 90%-Hispanic population, do they are more likely to roast a pig (no pun intended) for Zimmermans victory than to riot for Treyvon's loss

On 55? This isn't clear cut like what sparked the last few riots throughout the country, even the most ignorant among us in the hood have to know that the "child" had some level of culpability for what happened.

On another note, would these same dirty motherfucking prosecutors refer to Trayvon as a "child" if he was on trial? No way, they'd be too busy trying to figure out how to charge him as an ADULT!

What more do you want? Once the prosecution and Chris Farley realized they were fucked, she went ahead and sent them a life line with the manslaughter charge and they still lost!

Yeah, but losing is a criminal case isn't proof it shouldn't have been brought. The standard is high and the deck stacked against the state as it should be.... And had they gone after man instead of murder, they would have presented an entirely different case.

I made this very mistake in law school in my trial ad case. Same case in fact. Defendant claiming self defense. I went for murder to the exclusion of manslaughter. Judge wouldn't let me. Forced me to include man. I killed the defense counsel. Was voted the winner of every award. And only got manslaughter. Judge called me up after the case, and said "aren't you glad I forced you to do that now?" Bottom line, I got lucky. I overcharged it. Over argued it... And was lucky to get any win given my fcuk up.

Does the fact that Zimmerman won with public defenders help bolster his case in a very high profile muder trial?

Another thing worth noting is that post verdict the news channels don't seem to be showing five year old photos of Trayvon any longer...

Picture-35-615x345.png

Also, if there's going to be any riots, they're going to be media induced.

Does the fact that Zimmerman won with public defenders help bolster his case in a very high profile muder trial?

Roman could weigh in I am sure, but from what I have read, it is a misconception that public defender = lousy lawyer, but that some of the best attorneys are public defenders. However, a public defender will have a heavier case load. Zimmerman is very lucky as he talked to the police multiple times, which weakened his case due to the inconsistencies in his storyline.

Roman could weigh in I am sure, but from what I have read, it is a misconception that public defender = lousy lawyer, but that some of the best attorneys are public defenders. However, a public defender will have a heavier case load. Zimmerman is very lucky as he talked to the police multiple times, which weakened his case due to the inconsistencies in his storyline.

Who said Zimmerman's attorneys were public defenders? As far as I know none of his attorneys are public defenders.

Who said Zimmerman's attorneys were public defenders? As far as I know none of his attorneys are public defenders.

Don't know myself if they were public defenders or not, I was assuming they were from Fellippe's post. I haven't followed the trial closely.

O'Mara isn't a public defender... Hes in private practice... He will ask for the state to pay his bills because Zimmerman cant, but thats a far cry from your run of the mill PD.