Martin/Zimmerman thread

Allan-Herbie

And the ignorant will blame the white race for a Peruvian-American defending himself. I know I shouldn't be but I'm still astounded at the ignorance of the masses and the ability of the media to manipulate them.

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, WTF!!!! Now the NAACP is trying to get the justice department to charge Zimmerman!!

I don't know what to think. On the one hand, I think Zimmerman deserves some of the blame as he made Trayvon Martin feel he had to defend himself, but on the other hand, Martin was beating him to the point that he had to defend himself.

So Trayvon Martin should have avoided walking past Zimmermans house with his hood up?

No, he should have refrained from beating the shit out of Zimmerman!

So Trayvon Martin should have avoided walking past Zimmermans house with his hood up?

No, but he should have avoided mounting him and beating the shit out of him for following him.

Edit:

Damn, way too slow on the reply.

Agree with Wheels and Abolfaz

Rd, considering the recent railroad tragedies, we may want to rethink the subtitle of this thread...

RD, you really think he's guilty of mans laughter?

I would have voted for it if I were on the jury. But... I wasn't... and I can see how they could reasonably find NG.

I'll tell you one point that the defense made, and the prosecution didnt rebut.... The 4 minute gap. Where Zimmerman lost Martin. But Martin didnt go home... If Martin had run away, there is no fcuking way that fat white guy could ever catch him...

Sometimes two aholes with chips on their shoulders find each other, and its always bad when they do.

I have a sixteen year old kid, someone comes out of their house to follow him for no reason and verbally abuses him, I would hope he defends himself.

Who knew what Zimmerman was, peadophile, child abducter, freak.

So they did a not guilty verdict late on a saturday night...to avoid riots in the streets? Gotta love it...So who is getting blamed/killed? White people, or White Hispanics, or Women (jury) or douchey neighborhood watch guys carrying guns?

I have a sixteen year old kid, someone comes out of their house to follow him for no reason and verbally abuses him, I would hope he defends himself.

Tell your 16 year old to run to safety... Because any of the monsters you mention will be armed.

Has anyone noticed how well spoken GZ's brother his? He's stood up to the talking heads that have interviewed him and has schooled them when they attack him. What exactly does he do for a living?

I'll tell you one point that the defense made, and the prosecution didnt rebut.... The 4 minute gap. Where Zimmerman lost Martin. But Martin didnt go home... If Martin had run away, there is no fcuking way that fat white guy could ever catch him...

Sometimes two aholes with chips on their shoulders find each other, and its always bad when they do.

Remember though that Zimmerman wasn't fat when this happened. He gained quite a few pounds since being arrested.

Defend himself from what exactly? It isn't illegal.to follow someone, and while harassing, even yelling at someone doesn't get people.killed. And defending yourself means you quit and run away when you're winning, unless you're just trying to prove a point.

I think I would teach my kid to have a level head, be the bigger man, and *ghasp* break the stereotype by walking/running away from the situation. You don't have to confront evere asshole who's having a bad day and being an aggressive Dick.

If he had done just that, he would most likely be alive today.

Remember though that Zimmerman wasn't fat when this happened. He gained quite a few pounds since being arrested.

True, but we are talking about a 17 year old with an athletic build vs middle aged Hispanic man in a foot race, the teen wins that foot race every time.

Look at all these dumbass hoodlums all trying to be hard. I hope they get prosecuted for these death threats.

:iamwithstupid:

True, but we are talking about a 17 year old with an athletic build vs middle aged Hispanic man in a foot race, the teen wins that foot race every time.

I would hardly say 28 is middle aged.