I just got shot evacuating New Orleans

joebiz

Jeez. During the festivities? What the hell is up with that place? My girlfriend said her department holds meetings there once a year but this year was cancelled due to the hurricane. To hell with ever going there!

I guess I'll tell the story, as it is kind of interesting...

It's about 3am, and at a bar on Bourbon for a bachelor party. Some guy pulls out a gun (because the bouncers told him he had to wear a shirt), bouncers rush him. He gets off one shot, grazing one bouncer's head. They then tumble onto bourbon street. The guy with the gun stumbles and trips and falls facedown. He senses someone is standing above him, rolls over with gun pointing up. The guy standing above him is a police officer, who shoots him in the head.

Did I mention I have the news report with video?

http://www.wwltv.com/news/More-violence-on...-125289878.html

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the cops wouldn't respond to because there was no "significant damage"? Guess a hole in the side of a $200,000 car doesn't qualify. Guess when they're use to these unevolved, sacs of human waste constantly doing this same shit day in and day out it becomes a normal thing.

It's not just NO that police department's respond that way. It's an industry standard that needs to change. Worse was when it took two hours for a squad car to respond after I had a bunch of punks try to rob me at gun point. Mind you, the kids were still in the area driving in their POS van...told the cops...apparently the suspect hanging out at the point of attempted crime is not motivation for the cops to hurry their asses over.

Decisions like this make the public have less confidence in the authorities, which increases demand for their own protection and mind for vigilantism.

Glad you're OK Joe. I have no desire to go to the butthole of the USA that is New Orleans.

WTF! Wow that is crazy glad you are ok. NO was on the list of a place I would like to visit(once). I think Ill take it off the list now. I knew it was bad but didnt know it was that bad.

LOL!

It's to bad when the bags emptied it's not in a dumspter but in neighboring states.

:iamwithstupid: Crime really went up here in Atlanta seven years ago after Katrina.

Glad you are OK Joe. Stories like yours remind me why I have never been nor care to go to New Orleans ever.

As a matter of fact I try to stay away from all urban jungles.

:iamwithstupid: Crime really went up here in Atlanta seven years ago after Katrina.

Glad you are OK Joe. Stories like yours remind me why I have never been nor care to go to New Orleans ever.

As a matter of fact I try to stay away from all urban jungles.

Atlanta crime sky rocketed and FEMA assistance $ (your tax $) poured into strip clubs and liquor stores. Same happened to the good folks of Texas. Although the great state of Texas is not be messed with and probably ran some folks out, quickly, like on greyhound buses. My guess is that in the years since Katrina, N.O. crime dropped substantially as criminals had found bigger ponds in their new locales.

The acts of such people will result in many metro areas and states not being such gracious and welcoming hosts should the need ever arise again.

I can foresee a future conversation ... "Hello Insurance Agent. I have bullet holes in my car. Is that covered?"

If you can find the bullet, can you give it to a crime lab so that they can log the striations (from the barrel) into the system?

What the fcuk? Man that's crazy. Glad you're ok man.

I can foresee a future conversation ... "Hello Insurance Agent. I have bullet holes in my car. Is that covered?"

If you can find the bullet, can you give it to a crime lab so that they can log the striations (from the barrel) into the system?

They wont send a cop out to take a report.... You think theyre going to go all CSI on a bullet?

They wont send a cop out to take a report.... You think theyre going to go all CSI on a bullet?

Or even be able to trace it to the illegal, unregistered firearm....

Or even be able to trace it to the illegal, unregistered firearm....

No way! Criminals legally purchase and acquire firearms from licensed gun-shops all the time. I mean if they didn't follow the laws they'd be criminals....oh wait.

This is insane! I will never go to New Orleans now. Never had a desire to go and now I never will. Glad you are ok and sorry about the Bentley. Wonder what your body shop guy is going to say when he sees it.

Is it wrong of us to ask for pics of the car? There can't be all that many pics of shot up Bentleys floating around.

Wonder what your body shop guy is going to say when he sees it.

"that'll be $1000, drop it off in the morning"

The only reason I'd go to NO is for the seafood. Heard it's delicous.

Battered in oil? Oh wait. I'm late to the party. That was a few years ago.