got me a deaf dog

suzukidave

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love hearing stories like this! You two will now have a bond nobody will understand. She looks like a Springer Spaniel, my cousin has 3 and they are fantastic dogs. Best of luck to the both of you

You're a good guy. It's a great story. You've just made a huge "deposit" in the "karma" bank.

So what did you name her?

Too funny, My wife named her "Karma"

Too funny, My wife named her "Karma"

Dave - there couldn't be a more perfect name for your new best friend!

Please post progress reports on how she's doing as she recovers from her trauma and transitions into your family.

This is simply AWESOME!!!

This is a great story!

Good on you man, that dog will forever be in your debt.

I hope she makes a full recovery. and Karma is a great name :)

Dave,

Just seeing this. Great story man. I hope she gets better and that you have a great friend for many many years. I never wanted a dog but got one for Michelle recently and we love him very much. I can't imagine anyone abusing a dog and leaving them like that. Probably some punk kids.

Good luck with her!

thats a great story man! As everyone else has already said.. that dog will be in your debt and what goes around comes around. Congrats on your new addition to the family.

It's amazing how a dog can fill such a large space in our heart. I can't imagine what kind of person could treat a dog so poorly. They should be shot in the knees, drug through salt, then drowned.

Dave,

Just seeing this. Great story man. I hope she gets better and that you have a great friend for many many years. I never wanted a dog but got one for Michelle recently and we love him very much. I can't imagine anyone abusing a dog and leaving them like that. Probably some punk kids.

Good luck with her!

Thanks John, I told Michelle to give you a big ol creepy hug from me, when she got back.

Thanks John, I told Michelle to give you a big ol creepy hug from me, when she got back.

Hah I will remind her. I haven't gotten the creepy hug yet. You should come visit here for a weekend and bring Luck Dawg.

• 3 months later...

Update, she is kicking ass, goes to work every day and then runs trail with me 3 days a week. Here's a pic of us at speed after a ride

photo_3.JPG

photo_2.JPG

photo_1.JPG