Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

We all know what we want to see: Showdown of the Veneno VS. the NASA-Murci!

Congrats again on this car. Hope you really tear the living hell off the tarmac with it and put some miles on it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats man!! ENJOY it !!!

Post more pics when you can

Thank You! Will Do! :icon_thumleft:

Well there have been a lot of epic threads here, but this has probably become the best. I love that Kris has run out of adjectives to describe this car.

Thanks! I have many more to come... just let me get a little more seat time in. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats!

Thanks!

Kris - congrats matey! Enjoy it in the best of health.

Thanks Brother!

Re-god-damn-diculously AWESOME.

LOL. Thank You

Kris, congrats on your stunning Veneno!

Enjoy every second with it, you really deserve it.

Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of us!

I appreciate your kind words. Thank You!

Now, if I can just get these gopros working before I leave in a few minutes.

Jesus this car is otherworldly..Congratulations on owning a piece of Lamborghini/Automotive history! Enjoy it in the best of health..I think its safe to say U WIN! There is no competition, the king of the hill has been crowned with the Verde Veneno..Holy shit..Its almost not even right for a car to be so insane in every aspect...Huge Congratulations to you sir.

THIS, ABSOLUTELY THIS.

Heavy start to the year on here, as someone else said, Webster's kooooenenenooeososossooeiiyeieeiig and now this.

Thank You! Supe will be in the driver's seat very soon!

The Koenigsegg is a massive achievement for Webster and CVK. It is the first USA street legal car. I applaud them and I cannot wait to hear more about the experience!

I love this approach!

Many congrats Kris - looking forward to seeing / hearing all about your experiences in it down the line..

So far it definitely sounds like it couldn't have gone to a better home!

Thank You!

I tried looking up specs on this car? 1/4 mile , top speed etc.

I know its the quickest lambo ever made, what is the estimated 0-60 ,1/4 mile etc?

Is it quicker than a Bugatti ?

Not trying to be a dick ;) but if I may be so bold, it seems he's just inquiring as to whether there will be some "published" times from you or Kris about the car. Yes, it would behoove our VegasGTR friend to read the thread from start to finish to get an all-encompassing overview, but my assumption is he hasn't, and while that's OK, it doesn't change whether or not there will be any sort of testing.

I mean that's great and all he doesn't care about the 0-60 times, but considering you, yourself are the V-Box King, and the relationship you two have, it's not unreasonable to believe there might be the opportunity to "test" said car for the hard primary data that is unlikely to ever be documented unless a magazine or media outlet is allowed to test the car.

Color me curious as well.

Exactly. I don't care if its quicker or slower than X car. just VERY interested in performance Data. If he does not want to , I understand ..its no biggie.

Just curious is all.

Enjoy the beast.

To be clear: There will be no measurement of time and distance of any car I own. Never.

There is no test that can measure how much fun a car is. I am sick of numbers. People base too much about cars on numbers. It annoys me. The best you will get from me is the following:

it is much faster and lighter than I expected. It feels faster than anything I have ever driven. I don't know that a Vbox would agree, but I don't care about that. I care about how it feels. The experience. It blew me away. I didn't expect it to be anywhere near this good. WOW.

That's all I've got for now.

Now, where did I put my keys? :headbang:

We all know what we want to see: Showdown of the Veneno VS. the NASA-Murci!

Congrats again on this car. Hope you really tear the living hell off the tarmac with it and put some miles on it.

I hope CTD has great success with their project. I look forward to seeing it on the road!

Thank You!

Jesus this car is otherworldly..Congratulations on owning a piece of Lamborghini/Automotive history! Enjoy it in the best of health..I think its safe to say U WIN! There is no competition, the king of the hill has been crowned with the Verde Veneno..Holy shit..Its almost not even right for a car to be so insane in every aspect...Huge Congratulations to you sir.

Thank you

Looks like the one that was ordered by the owner of Lamborghini Long Island has also been delivered...

1073114_10202457126443376_1731088620_o.jpg

It's very nice but, have wondering about indicator, half is European, the other is American.. is it available?

Kris,

I know I've already told you Congrats on the car the night you took delivery, but I also wanted to make it LP official as well, lol... So CONGRATS brother! :icon_mrgreen: Let me know when the Pagaini gets in to Miami, would love to see those two together.

A huge thanks to Aaron as well for sending me play by play pics of the car on delivery night. I was so exited for you Kris I could hardly stand it. The car is truly amazing and there is nothing better than the green accents to really set it off. Truly an amazing way to start off 2014!!

This entire forum is completely ridiculous.

RB - A massive congratulations on the Veneno delivery and much respect for taking the time to address every single post ITT.

Between the 1 of 3 Veneno, custom Koenigseggseggsegg and Boogatti owners on this forum it is motivational as hell for the younger members to keep pushing for success, so thank you to RB and all you other lunatics on here for that as well. I look forward to the day I can cruise in such good company.

2014 is already starting to kick some serious ass! And FWIW, RB and every other car owner on this forum should do absolutely whatever they so choose with THEIR vehicle. If it was me I definitely would never want any journalist that has no skin in the game (so to speak) to start trashing and pushing my car around. Shit I won't even let a valet touch my car, I end up tipping them just to let me park my own. As for the numbers, any factory produced vehicle will never be faster than a heavily modified car (2k hp GTT) which will never be faster than an F1/ALMS/Dragster/etc... which will never be faster than an F22..... once you start getting into any car with more than 600 or 700 hp the fractions begin to blur and it becomes more about the emotions, experience & exclusivity.

There is no test that can measure how much fun a car is. I am sick of numbers. People base too much about cars on numbers. It annoys me.

Finally, someone said it! The perpetual dick measuring over HP numbers etc is tiresome. Enjoy the thrill. Leave the ANALytics to the journalists and fanboys. Congrats on a killer vehicle and more importantly, actually driving it out in the wild. A true ambassador!

As for the numbers, any factory produced vehicle will never be faster than a heavily modified car (2k hp GTT) which will never be faster than an F1/ALMS/Dragster/etc... which will never be faster than an F22..... once you start getting into any car with more than 600 or 700 hp the fractions begin to blur and it becomes more about the emotions, experience & exclusivity.

Finally, someone said it! The perpetual dick measuring over HP numbers etc is tiresome. Enjoy the thrill. Leave the ANALytics to the journalists and fanboys. Congrats on a killer vehicle and more importantly, actually driving it out in the wild. A true ambassador!

:iamwithstupid:

We must have a bunch of accountants on board they only seem to care about numbers!

Who cares what the numbers are when you are having fun?

Speaking of which, what does the Veneno Key look like?

Was just about to ask the same thing!

Really wish someone would have gotten Kris' initial reaction and face when he first saw the car being delivered! :icon_super: