Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

I saw the Delivery video by Dupon registry. :eek3dance:

Kris, you know i'm a 1000000% Lambo lover even if i'm not an owner. The video i saw, the picture you shared the way you act with other people can only make me love more Lamborghini and its world.

I'm not saying that because you're the Veneno owner, all i say is for you and for all the other lambo lovers like you that can share their passion.

I thank you so much because it's thanks to people like you if today i'm a big lamborghini lovers and if i had so much good experiences with this factory.

I'm not talking about how faster is a car or how good is a car instead of another and other things that , because every car and every car factory on earth has those things, i'm talking about pure passion and real good feelings. I'm here in Milan, a lot of km away from there and i feel so happy for the event even if the car was mine. This is a way to give to people the opportunity to enjoy your own passion. Congrats!

Very very nice words!

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's actually for sale I'd be a little surprised by Lambo. Specifically choosing the buyers and then allowing one of them to flip it as soon as its delivered.

It's his car he is allowed to do whatever he wants with it, isn't he a lambo dealer, by definition Lambo dealers sell Lambos, I would not be surprised if he will sell it.

Lamborghini is making Veneno roadsters maybe he bought one of those, if he flips his coupe for a good profit he will end up being in a V Roadster maybe for less than half price, I'd consider that a very smart move, I don't care how much money you have you have to be wise about it because it isn't difficult to burn it all even if you have tones of it.

If the guy bought a V Roadster, as far as Lamborghini is concerned they sold two $4 mil cars with zero headaches, I don't think they will be in a hurry to complain.

I just saw the video, amazing experience to say the least. Enjoy it to the fullest. I also agree with Dario, thanks for being so open and sharing your story!

Where is the third one going? Has that one been delivered yet?

Where is the third one going? Has that one been delivered yet?

The Bianco Veneno is on the production if I'm right, and will be delivered to Middle East soon.

I'm just curious, is the "red" one on Long Island the same car as it was in Geneva Autoshow last year? Or has Lamborghini made two "red" Venenos?

Long Island Veneno:

lamborghini_veneno_rosso_1.jpg

Geneva Autoshow Veneno:

veneno12.jpg

I'm just curious, is the "red" one on Long Island the same car as it was in Geneva Autoshow last year? Or has Lamborghini made two "red" Venenos?

The Geneva show car will remain property of Automobili Lamborghini SpA, it has not been for sale, you could say it is the 'fourth' Veneno ... it does look very similar to the Rosso sold to Long Island however.

Kris, congratulations! The car and your videos are incredible. Bret looks like he is having a lot of fun with this too! Will you be at any if the upcoming events in Miami or West Palm?

Just went to Long Island Lamborghini today and they just took the Veneno out of the showroom for an event. It was sitting in a encased showroom with a yellow Carrera GT, MC-12, and FGT. I doubt they drove the car since the roads are horrible up here, but I'll try to get a peak next week. Enjoy the car in good health Kris, thank you for putting this car on the streets!

Kris, I realize you were originally drawn to the J, so I was wondering about your thoughts on the Veneno Roadster. I am not a fan of convertibles or roadsters in general (subtracting lines rarely makes a car better looking, structural issues, etc.). This car seems so much better with a roof. First off, who the hell builds a spaceship without a full cockpit? I would want to be completely encapsulated by it to fully appreciate everything it had to offer. The Veneno has an other worldly aura about it. Losing the top just seems to subtract from that. The Roadster is still amazing, it just seems a lot more approachable and less intimidating...probably the only car where that's not a desirable trait.

I love the Aventador J because it was shocking yet acceptable coming from Lamborghini. It was a perfect example of what the brand stands for and it showcased their (VAG) commitment to continuing their tradition of doing what others cannot, and doing it with style. The idea of having to wear a helmet to drive a V12 Lamborghini street car is very exciting to me. I think it is brilliant.

The Veneno Roadster is a beautiful car. I prefer the coupe but it isn't a fair fight; it is hard to top the car that introduced the world to one of the most shocking designs of all time. The roadster will be amazing. After driving my coupe as much as I have I can only imagine how wonderful the open air Veneno experience must be. I enjoy roadsters and coupes equally as much. The Veneno Roadster is a very special car. Hopefully we will get to see one or two through this forum.

Ive been checking exotic spotter and havent seen anything on this car. That surprises me.

Odd. I guess the camera phones aren't moving quickly enough to catch me. :icon_mrgreen:

and now the BIG question:

Did lamborghini sent you a replica model of the car? like they do with the 2014 aventador?

if not, you could send an e mail asking why they are threating Veneno owner as B series buyer? LOL :P

My replica should be in shortly.

Ha ha. That's funny!

I see the Veneno more as a concept car which you and two other wealthy people on this world were able to purchase it. It's a nice car and I like more and more since I have seen it first! But the other cars which you own (Ferrari FF, Lamborghini Aventador, Lamborghini LP 670-4 Superveloce etc.) completely meet my taste! The most important thing is that you like this car and not care what other people say!

PS: I am feeling honored to talk (better: write) with you! With on of the three Veneno owners!

Thanks! I thought it was funny. Aaron commented how there are multiple 458's are on every block in Miami.

Great video! Well done!

Thank You!

Window sticker on it... :eusa_think:

1535664_10202469618315665_98296287_n.jpg

Great pic! I didn't get my window sticker with the car. I just asked for it.

I hope he keeps it and drives it when the weather improves.

I say Kris buys this one and waits till the 3rd one is totaled lol. Which would mean he would own the only 2 Venenos in the world..lol

Nope! I would love to have another, but it isn't going to happen. If he has received anywhere near the crazy offers I have, he would sell to one of them because I wouldn't pay that premium for a second Veneno. Although, they all seem to want the green one. :eusa_dance: too bad. :icon_mrgreen:

I saw the Delivery video by Dupon registry. :eek3dance:

Kris, you know i'm a 1000000% Lambo lover even if i'm not an owner. The video i saw, the picture you shared the way you act with other people can only make me love more Lamborghini and its world.

I'm not saying that because you're the Veneno owner, all i say is for you and for all the other lambo lovers like you that can share their passion.

I thank you so much because it's thanks to people like you if today i'm a big lamborghini lovers and if i had so much good experiences with this factory.

I'm not talking about how faster is a car or how good is a car instead of another and other things that , because every car and every car factory on earth has those things, i'm talking about pure passion and real good feelings. I'm here in Milan, a lot of km away from there and i feel so happy for the event even if the car was mine. This is a way to give to people the opportunity to enjoy your own passion. Congrats!

Thanks Dario! I am so happy we got to spend some time together during the Grande Giro. I appreciate everything you said above very much.

Well said and I totally agree! I will add that in all the time I have spent on all the forums I am on (LP, Lambo-Talk, Fchat, 6speedonline etc.) I have never come across a person more gracious and generous with his time in sharing his passion and his cars as Kris! Not even close! Lambo is lucky to have such a cool brand ambassador!

Thank You!

If it's actually for sale I'd be a little surprised by Lambo. Specifically choosing the buyers and then allowing one of them to flip it as soon as its delivered.

He said he wasn't going to flip it and that he planned to keep it and drive it. I am sure he is a man of his word. Hopefully we will get to see him out in it when the weather gets better in NY.

Very very nice words!

Yes, thank you!

It's his car he is allowed to do whatever he wants with it, isn't he a lambo dealer, by definition Lambo dealers sell Lambos, I would not be surprised if he will sell it.

Lamborghini is making Veneno roadsters maybe he bought one of those, if he flips his coupe for a good profit he will end up being in a V Roadster maybe for less than half price, I'd consider that a very smart move, I don't care how much money you have you have to be wise about it because it isn't difficult to burn it all even if you have tones of it.

If the guy bought a V Roadster, as far as Lamborghini is concerned they sold two $4 mil cars with zero headaches, I don't think they will be in a hurry to complain.

Sure! He can do whatever he wants. They specifically wanted buyers who wanted the cars to add to their collection and we all said that was our plan. That's all. I have already been offered a huge profit for my car by a local here in Miami.

I just saw the video, amazing experience to say the least. Enjoy it to the fullest. I also agree with Dario, thanks for being so open and sharing your story!

Thank You!

Inspiring video Kris. It's great to see someone so humble in your position.

Thanks Tony!

i highly doubt the one at lambo LI is for sale the owner has a amazing car collection and won’t sell any of those cars and has been offered a lot for them.

Cool! I hope he enjoys it on the road.

You are on the top of the main page of Poland's most popular news website :icon_thumleft:

http://moto.onet.pl/kupil-samochod-za-12-6-mln-zl/pw7te

post-11539-1390639123_thumb.jpg

post-11539-1390639133_thumb.jpg

LOL! Cool! Thanks for sharing that with me.

The Geneva show car will remain property of Automobili Lamborghini SpA, it has not been for sale, you could say it is the 'fourth' Veneno ... it does look very similar to the Rosso sold to Long Island however.

It looks exactly the same.

Kris, congratulations! The car and your videos are incredible. Bret looks like he is having a lot of fun with this too! Will you be at any if the upcoming events in Miami or West Palm?

Thanks Scotty. I still have my home in the West Palm area as well as Miami. I will be bouncing around but the car will definitely be involved in some charity events in SOFL in the near future.

Just went to Long Island Lamborghini today and they just took the Veneno out of the showroom for an event. It was sitting in a encased showroom with a yellow Carrera GT, MC-12, and FGT. I doubt they drove the car since the roads are horrible up here, but I'll try to get a peak next week. Enjoy the car in good health Kris, thank you for putting this car on the streets!

Thanks! Cool! I hope he drives it when the weather improves.

Really enjoyed the video! Can't imagine how it felt to take delivery of that car.. Congrats!!

Thank You! It has been a great experience.

How many miles have you put on it already? I cant imagine the harassment u must but having to deal with on the streets. A normal lambo is tough, you must be getting tortured lol

A normal lambo is tough, you must be getting tortured lol

This!

you'd have to be mentally prepared to deal with it, I must admit I don't think I could do it.

Congrats on the delivery and thanks for sharing the experience with the videos!

For those of us that can make 'vroom' noises, I saw this listed on another site -

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?stor...172028929488815

It is AutoArt's Facebook page showing a couple pictures of a Veneno model with opening doors and a lift-off hood section.

Beautiful, enjoy it in good health! Congrats.

Thank You!

Great interview. My views on convertibles and roadsters would probably change with a shift in longitude or latitude.

Thanks! I was so beat at that point in the trip from no sleep (and about 20 lbs heavier).

Great Video... Kris you are very down to earth.

Well done.

Thank you!

How many miles have you put on it already? I cant imagine the harassment u must but having to deal with on the streets. A normal lambo is tough, you must be getting tortured lol

It gets a lot of atention. I don't mind talking with people a little. I always have security so the car is safe.

This!

you'd have to be mentally prepared to deal with it, I must admit I don't think I could do it.

Yeah. It's not like I am DD'ing the Veneno. Although, I drive the Aventador a lot and I am used to it. My 50th Roadster has landed and that will definitely be very loud and proud in South Florida. :eusa_dance:

Congrats on the delivery and thanks for sharing the experience with the videos!

Thank You!

Hypothetically, if the LI Veneno does sell, I wonder how his status with Lambo would be, considering he runs a major Lambo dealer. I'm hoping to drop into Lambo LI soon...it would be cool to see it. I didn't think anything could top Miller Motorcars having the Huayra a few months ago.

Hey Kris, not sure if anyone has actually asked this yet, but what is the public's reaction to this beast? Any funny/stupid comments yet? Do the police give you strange looks?