Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks ballistically epic! Those headlights and taillights looks so damn evil! Really hoping one of them makes it to the US.

Edit* those seats are the ones found in the Sesto, this must have some major weight taken out of it.

I really wish we could have the transcript of the conversation Winkelmann had with Reggiani when they were deciding to make this car!

That's incredible! But only three? It's too good to be a glorified concept car.

Hopefully they go crazy on the Gallardo successor!

:icon_mrgreen:

That shot looks sick! Nothing like paying 4 mill for a rebodied Aventador.. They got lazy.. last time they found 20 nutjobs for a rebodied Murci.. this time they decided to double the price and only find 3?

It looks epic!!! This car kind of makes every car that we have now looks dated for some reason....

When I look at this car and compare to the LP670-4 SV, the SV looks soooooo old school now...

The overhead shot looks great. Interior is nice too. However, the front of that car is just nasty. Needs a nose job. Rear end is meh.

Looks batshit insane. Not a fan of the front end, but the rear is incredible (in terms of looks, this thing has the aerodynamics of a brute). It will compete in exclusivity and in being the most aggressive thing out there on the road, but the P1 and F70 will wipe the floor of it in performance if it really only has 740 hp.

Looks like they took design cues from Veyron, Porsche, Lambo, with little bits of others....

Nothing against hyper cars, and I agree it is outrageous and insane...and maybe I'd like it better in person...but so far I haven't seen one photo where I've thought wow - I'd want one in my garage (if they weren't sold and if I had a fortune). The overhead view is the best but I just can't get over the choppiness of the elements. It seems like a bunch of different cars cut & pasted together.

I think it's great and that it will steal a LOT of F70 Thunder. Brilliant marketing move.

I also think the press will vote it Best of Show in Geneva.

Looks insane. Am I the only one who thinks of the Tuatara with that front end?

I also think that based on appearance, this destroys the Reventon. That rear-view....my god.

post-11087-1362368182.jpg

post-11087-1362368319.jpg

Wow that thing looks crazy. Doesn't have the best performance but most cars with the performance don't have the looks so I think it balances out . Can't wait to see more pictures

Looks insane. Am I the only one who thinks of the Tuatara with that front end?

I also think that based on appearance, this destroys the Reventon. That rear-view....my god.

It's a Tuatara on steroids in the looks department!

Lamborghini keeps fcuking up the brand one stupidly priced car at a time. First the Reventon and now this shit.

At least it's Top Speed could have been much higher than a Koenigsegg Algera or Veyron SS at that Price.