Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow I love the rosso mars one. With titanium wheels or black wheels it will look amazing.

I also really like this grigio.

1900440_412002115609796_1410694581_o.jpg

Maybe Rosso Mars owners could chime in, the color seems lighter I am guessing because of the strong artificial light in that space.

I think Rosso Mars is slightly darker that what that photo shows it, nevertheless I love it.

Yes, the true color is a little darker then in the pic, RM tends to change shades based on sun, shade, cloudy days, artificial light ect ect.

I love Rosso Mars on the Huracan, would have been my first choice if I didn't already have 2 in that color, just needs some glossy black wheels

along with the styling package that gives you glossy black accents around the car including the sides of the clear engine bonnet. I love RM on both

my Aventador and Perfomante, I'm having a hard time understanding how this car doesn't look good in red as some have said but to each his own.

Red fundamentally is a challenge for digital cameras; especially the point and shoot ones. It is extremely difficult for digital cameras to render the precise tone of red; most would be off and in some cases appear orange. Rosso Mars is extremely sensitive to colour temperatures, its tone varies greatly under incandescent, halogen, CFL, LED and natural light. I'm no expert in photography by any means but looking at that pic, you have 2 strong contrast of black and very bright white along with several spot lights; add a large bright red object and that's likely more than enough to bring the digicam's sensor/processor to their knees. Wouldn't be the least surprised if the colour of that pic is inaccurate.

Agreed VCR !!!! Rosso Mars changes color all the time even to the naked eye, both my cars but especially the Aventador are almost impossible to photograph in the sunlight, they

come out orange like you said. I'm no photographer but Ive learned not to even attempt taking shots in the sun, I usually wait for dusk or a real shaded area, very cloudy days also

don't work on my cars.

Thank you for the explanation ag07, I know how difficult reds are to photograph, I had a Rosso Effesto it looked absolutely incredible in real life but I was never able to take a proper photo myself also I can't remember seeing many good photos of it on the net so it's hard to judge these color by seeing photos.

All good it's RM for me all the way.

SPILL THE BEANS :icon_super:

Im guessing it has something to do with the old Avatar he used to have of a certain headlight with rossa mars around it....

Verde Mantis has been put on the stand at Geneva:

10012452_10152030530722483_151091055_n.j

1653348_10152030531007483_1604464865_n.j

Both photos copyright KLDConcept

Looks like the yellow one have been removed for the public days ... anyone know if the black wheels are available now that they've shown them on the show car?

PS: did you also notice none of the cars shown have the standard wheels ... all of them have the optional Mimas.

Verde Mantis has been put on the stand at Geneva:

10012452_10152030530722483_151091055_n.jpg

1653348_10152030531007483_1604464865_n.jpg

Both photos copyright KLDConcept

Looks like the yellow one have been removed for the public days ... anyone know if the black wheels are available now that they've shown them on the show car?

PS: did you also notice none of the cars shown have the standard wheels ... all of them have the optional Mimas.

hmm, looking pretty good there. The optional rims are 100x better than the standard rims IMO.

I used this Gallardo picture because it was in a covered place and the sunlight is less.

The second one is to compare the Mantis with Ithaca. I tried to make it as similar as possible.

Mantis looks tìmore bright.

post-12198-1394130650_thumb.jpg

post-12198-1394130678_thumb.jpg

is mantis a pearl? what is the msrp on the huracan?

i've seen it in person and it really looks no different than the pictures. the front hood looks too flat to me but that's nothing compare to the weird looking rear. i hope it will grow over time but gallardo design looks more original to me.

Mantis is to green.

That's what I was thinking, but impossible to tell without seeing it in person, think the darkness will take away from the pearl shimmer in sunlight. Looks a similar colour to the focus RS which is also pearl darker & doesn't look anywhere near as good as VI in person

rs.jpg

rs1.jpg

Oh wow!! I love that Mantis green one; finally a green that is green enough instead of a faded green effect like the car has been left in the sun for too long!

Why no standard rims? I actually prefer the standard rims; a bit of old-school Lambo rim design to it. Fantastic. I am guessing that the optional rims are lighter though, anyone know for sure?

Would love to see one in a nice blue bright blue colour!

Oh wow!! I love that Mantis green one; finally a green that is green enough instead of a faded green effect like the car has been left in the sun for too long!

Why no standard rims? I actually prefer the standard rims; a bit of old-school Lambo rim design to it. Fantastic. I am guessing that the optional rims are lighter though, anyone know for sure?

Would love to see one in a nice blue bright blue colour!

I agree with you on all points, I think Mantis would look very good in real life in the right light, it's a pearl effect metallic color similar with Arancio Borealis and Giallo Midas so it has to be seen to be appreciated.

I am not a huge fan of VI it looks good on some models but for me it needs a lot of black accents to work, I like it much more on a 570 SL than on a standard 560 if that make se sense.

I also agree on the standard wheels (GIANO), I love the retro look, the MIMAS (optional wheels) are lighter, they are forged.

I have a bunch of picture and full feature video talking with a senior Lambo rep on the Rosso Mars Huracan in Geneva. Here are some other quick shots... this is a standard color and so can be ordered right away. I will post other pictures later.

13001531725_cd6a73e5b0_b.jpg

13001533415_7c6c6c5e80_b.jpg

13001540385_d783595a0d_b.jpg

More pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/65309084@N04/with/13001540385/

Gotta say, I love Rosso Mars on this car!

Will share video when edited.