Guess who's back?

Allan-Herbie

Not gunna lie, looks fast as shit and probably a blast, no sequential shifter??

Guy is definitely going to kill himself, crazy to run like this in the canyons.... hopefully nobody else gets harmed!

Is it just me, or do his alignment look off? In the first 7 seconds you see him driving straight but his wheel is far left of 12 o'clock.

He didn't pass his own litmus test. I saw him cross the double yellow a couple times. Anyone else notice the snow goggles or something bouncing around on the floorboard at around 5 min? I was waiting for it to end up under the brake pedal. From his video comments it seems he's got a beef with John Hennessey now.

Why does he have his iphone strapped to his steering wheel?

it is an iPhone

looks fast as shit. 1700lbs and 680whp.

"Sparco wheel. The two red buttons are for the horn and my I phone acting as stereo and GPS speedo for now"

Came for the mustache, stayed for the leather do-rag. Good to see those back from the '80s.

Car would look pretty cool in a more exciting color.

I think I'd have a bit more protection, esp if I am trying to haul ass next to cliffs.

Car would look pretty cool in a more exciting color.

I think I'd have a bit more protection, esp if I am trying to haul ass next to cliffs.

A roll bar of any sort that is shorter than your skull.... won't do you much good. Example... Miatas

Fatal

crash_04.jpg

No injuries, proper bar

crash_06.jpg

Keep in mind on THOSE cars, they even have a windshield to collapse. If the car goes upside down, it's going to be angled from the bar to the body. If your head is in the way of that angle, it's no good news for you.

He will be dead soon. He will come around a corner some day and find an obstruction in the road and will toss himself like a rainbow.