Range Rover takes on Biker Gang...

FikseSTS

:iamwithstupid: fcuking kidding me?

Yeah, that was what the brother said in the video posted. How can he think that the RR driver running over his brother had nothing to do with the fact that the bikers were scaring the well being of him, his wife, and his infant child?

Apparently he thinks they are 2 completely independent and coincidental events.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have seen 1 percenters like you are referring to, both when I went to Sturgis last year and around Colorado in general. It is very easy to avoid trouble with them. They know where they stand and so does everyone else. If you seek trouble with them, you will find it easily, but if you want to avoid trouble with them, that is equally easy to do. They already get enough attention from police, and they usually are smart enough to not draw extra attention to themselves. The truly dangerous people are the wanna be tough guy bikers that feel they have to show everyone how tough they are by acting like this bunch did. They find courage in large numbers, but in reality they are a bunch of poser pussies on their own.

Was Googling this as I had never heard that term applied to motorcycle clubs before; are 1%'s all outlaws who do violent, nasty things, or outlaws that have some form of honor system (for example, are they rapists, murderers, etc...or only engage in outlaw things like drug running and fighting with other gangs?).

One of the comments posted on liveleak, scary if accurate:

"As a trucker that would deliver in north jersey and New York I am familiar with these gangs. I can hopefully clarify a few things. First the initial "accident" is part of a game they play. They ride in a huge group and will operate together to slow down traffic. Next they pick out high end vehicles targeting people with families in them, the targets will usually be white or Asian. Then one of the riders will do a "brake check" and stop suddenly in front of the target vehicle causing a minor bump. In some cases they will just roll back into their target vehicle. They will then mob the vehicle demanding money and or begin attacking the person inside. It is their practice to also slash the tires to prevent the vehicle from escaping. Truckers are well aware of them and are advised not to stop. You can clearly see in the video how they are well practiced in this style of attack. The police in NY have backed off them after an officer ran one down using his vehicle a few months back. The video was all over the net so I advise you to check it out. These "bikers" ride dirt bikes and sport bikes very few of which are street legal and even fewer have plates. They run red lights, stop signs, and have no regard for the law. If you are ever in this situation do not stop, immediately call the police and do whatever you have to to keep them from boxing you in. NEVER leave the scene of an accident if you are not under direct threat!!! Only run if you have no other choice, and again immediately call the police. This is not rare by any means, the only reason this incident got any attention is because of the helmet cam video being posted on the net. If you see anyone in this situation, call the police. Make no mistake confusing these punks with true bikers. You will rarely if ever see a member of these gangs on a Harley. Do not for a minute blame true bikers for this kind of behavior. Bikers like those involved in the 2 million Bikers to DC Rally are American Patriots and would be among the first to come to your aid. A final note, always be aware of motorcycles and share the road. Check your mirrors and don't ride anyone's bumper, motorcycles have a much smaller profile then a car and are harder to see."

..and I thought this kind of s**t only happens in Russia, what a f**ked up situation.. and some people find the solution in carrying guns! No surprise the crime rates in USA are much higher than Europe. The best way to end road rage is to call the police, avoid traffic and driving a fast car!

That quote from Live leak is a great post. Just saw a quote from the sister of the paralyzed biker saying something along the lines of...I don't condone violence but I'm glad they caught up with him (the bikers catch I g up to the RR at the end). What.A.Family

..and I thought this kind of s**t only happens in Russia, what a f**ked up situation.. and some people find the solution in carrying guns! No surprise the crime rates in USA are much higher than Europe. The best way to end road rage is to call the police, avoid traffic and driving a fast car!

Actually the "crime" rates in the USA aren't higher than Europe. And a much more interesting comparison would be crime or murder rates by cultural background rather than by country of residence.

what gets me is these shitheads have no respect and regard for a family...whatever happened to respect for women and children. Hopefully one day all these scums will end up wrapped around a light pole or a big ass oak tree.

Skip to 3:05:

Natural selection at the finest. Get stupid people together and they'll do stupid things.

what gets me is these shitheads have no respect and regard for a family...whatever happened to respect for women and children. Hopefully one day all these scums will end up wrapped around a light pole or a big ass oak tree.

Perhaps one of the greatest services to humanity I can think of would be to go to the next meet these guys have and make sure they are all signed up as organ donors. Crotch rockets are referred to as "donorcycles" and "zip n' splats" in ER's already. It should become standard practice to offer a $50 discount while purchasing one if the buyer signs up as a donor. Then at least I could watch the antics and know that eventually something good would come of it.

Perhaps one of the greatest services to humanity I can think of would be to go to the next meet these guys have and make sure they are all signed up as organ donors. Crotch rockets are referred to as "donorcycles" and "zip n' splats" in ER's already. It should become standard practice to offer a $50 discount while purchasing one if the buyer signs up as a donor. Then at least I could watch the antics and know that eventually something good would come of it.

That is a brilliant idea, incentivize organ donor ship.

I heard donorcycles many times, but zip-n-splats, that's new to me.

The increased threat of death or injury from instances no fault of my own are the reason I stopped riding, especially since I always planned to have a family.

Personally, I have no issue with bikers in general. I used to ride sportbikes but it kills me to see how a small group of idiots ruins it for the entire hobby and in such a belligerent and abusive fashion.

The increased threat of death or injury from instances no fault of my own are the reason I stopped riding, especially since I always planned to have a family.

Personally, I have no issue with bikers in general. I used to ride sportbikes but it kills me to see how a small group of idiots ruins it for the entire hobby and in such a belligerent and abusive fashion.

I completely agree. My dad, along with three uncles were all avid riders who hung it up after wrecks that were no fault of their own. I have thought about getting a bike as a track toy, but have had enough friends pass away to realize that I don't trust other drivers or myself enough to risk my life riding one on public roads.

I completely agree. My dad, along with three uncles were all avid riders who hung it up after wrecks that were no fault of their own. I have thought about getting a bike as a track toy, but have had enough friends pass away to realize that I don't trust other drivers or myself enough to risk my life riding one on public roads.

Best friend died on a bike.. I sold mine and never looked back.

Where the hell are the cops? One of those videos they are riding right through times square and right by the fcuking police station on quads doing wheelies. I would get pulled over for riding a damn dirt bike around the block in a neighborhood! Wait till these guys decide to mob a jewelry store or something for the hell of it. Too many of them to do a thing about it. Crazy.

Where the hell are the cops? One of those videos they are riding right through times square and right by the fcuking police station on quads doing wheelies. I would get pulled over for riding a damn dirt bike around the block in a neighborhood! Wait till these guys decide to mob a jewelry store or something for the hell of it. Too many of them to do a thing about it. Crazy.

I have a feeling that once they get big enough numbers, they might start pulling off stunts like that. Who knows, but in big enough numbers they could be very destructive, and difficult to stop.

GETS EvEN better from boston globe

Though Mieses is a Massachusetts resident, he has never had a valid Massachusetts driver’s license for a passenger vehicle and has never applied for a motorcycle license, the Registry of Motor Vehicles said.

Registry records show that Mieses applied for a learner’s permit in 1999 and 2000, but that he never obtained a full license because he failed to pay fines imposed after he was ticketed for speeding in Lawrence in 1999. His last contact with the Registry was in 2001, when he obtained an identification card, registry records show.

Since 1999, he has been ticketed by police 16 times, in Lawrence, Methuen, Roxbury, Andover, and New Hampshire, according to registry records.

In June, the Registry notified the National Driver Register that Mieses was a habitual traffic offender whose right to drive in Massachusetts was revoked until 2017, records show.