Anyone seen any new Vettes around yet?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While not being in the same league as the Aventador or the Performante, it doesn't look out of place parked there like a C5 or C6 POS would. It has far more presence than previous generations. I look forward to seeing one in person. Thank god they scraped the Chevy Cavalier parts bin interior in favor of an something more appropriate for a $50K+ car.

:iamwithstupid:

Saw a C7 parked next to a ZR1 at the Corvette booth at the Lamborghini Blancpain Super Trofeo/ALMS race this past weekend at VIR. Snapped a few pics on my way between turns (I managed to get a media pass for the day).

IMG_4737.jpg

IMG_4741.jpg

IMG_4746.jpg

IMG_4738.jpg

They are a dime a dozen in Detroit already, but it is a good looking car.

The Z.06 model is gonna kick some ass and I am very excited to see that debut.

Saw a green one with chrome wheels that looked like shit then saw a red one with black wheels and mirrors and it looked bad ass. The white in this thread looks really good as well. Seems to be a great bang for the buck but six months from now they will be in every parking lot. Still a nice car but that hurts the cache a bit. Would take one of these over the top mustang/ camaro in a second though.

There were 6 of them at our Caffeine and Octane show this weekend--all in consumers hands, no dealer cars. I have to say, the car looks great in person and is a tremendous value basically loaded, including CF accents, for $62K. You can see how this car put the whammy on the new Viper sales...

Could you not find larger pictures?

Rear end looks shit. Front end great - looks like a Ferrari California.

saw a yellow this morning and the car looks hot on the road! I was very impressed!

with a few mods this car will be a solid 9!

Could you not find larger pictures?

Rear end looks shit. Front end great - looks like a Ferrari California.

Sorry, straight off the camera. They resize just fine on my screen.

I'm not sure if the rear would look better painted body color or maybe just go with black. Hmmmmmm....

I feel dirty saying this but seeing the pics Allan posted they have copied Ferrari a lot here but they have done a nice job of it. I like it.

I am going to have a shower now I have said that.

I think the new POS looks great, much better than the previous version. Chevy is going to sell the shit out of them.

:iamwithstupid: Finally got a look at one over the weekend and got to sit in it, etc., and Chevy really moved the bar in the right direction with this one. Very impressive.

how's the interior?

A big step up from the previous one, but not quite German/Italian nice (nor would I expect it to be at that price point). The seats in particular are light years better than any previous ones, but the overall interior is much more attractive too. The car I was in did have the super duper interior package with the leather dash, etc., so I'm not sure how much difference that makes, but I'd say the interior is at least well suited to the car now rather than a weakness, and may even be a selling point.

i got a second look at one now that they are being delivered.

interior is good, not quite as great as some finer german cars like porsches, but very good and at par with BMW 3 series.

i happen to spot a new camero with LED back lights. those looked very good. i think it'll be a matter of time until c7 get a new tail treatment.

i can't wait to see what they will do with the rear face lift. i will likely replace my M3 daily with a POS at that time.