Who wants to get angry?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And people wonder why I want a conceal carry permit.

A gun would not have done any of the people knocked out any good. This is one of those situations where having a gun would be worse.

hmm not sure it would work in time. Seems like a sucker punch... Unless you saw them coming at you and pulled it out. Otherwise you hit the ground. If you were to get up then you would shoot them and prob get the raw end of the deal...

I am also pretty sure those thugs walk around with guns just incase...

Back in either the '70s or '80s I think it was, there was a black street gang that would routinely slash people in the face I think it was. The gang member would ask a person to recite a specific phrase, and if you could recite it, you were let go, and if not, you were slashed.

Mother fuckers. If you cross the street when you see a bunch pant sagging thugs you're called a racist, if you don't you're getting bombed on. F that shit.

The problem is that 80-90% of black youth are growing up in a fatherless home...I will say it....Most Black men have abandoned their responsibilities and pretty much left black women to raise their children by themselves. I am in the medical business and it is extremely extremely rare to see a black family consisting of both a mother and a father.

Not surprised that this is the top comment. Someone did have to point it out.

If any one noticed its all a bunch of hood rat black kids that are doing this! No other race is involved in the actual assaulting of another person! Please be sure to notice all the black kids find a WHITE person to knock out! Why aren't these black kids facing life in prison for this assault. It could be classified as hate crime.

A gun would not have done any of the people knocked out any good. This is one of those situations where having a gun would be worse.

I dont agree. All three of these victims in the video were alone and paying no attention to their surroundings or people around them. Thats why they were singled out in the first place. Criminals ALWAYS choose the weakest and most defenseless looking victims. Just like predators in the wild. Carry a gun everywhere, and pay attention to whats going on around you 360 degrees at all times. It helps tremendously. Can it still happen? Yes. The general population thinks crime only happens to others and walk around with their cell phone in hand and head in the clouds. Thats when you find yourself involuntarily in a game of Knock Out, or someone snatching you wife's purse, etc.

Parts of this country are becoming real shit holes and I believe it is only going to get worse.

This is one of the main reasons I chose to move out of town to a rural area.

and pay attention to whats going on around you 360 degrees at all times.

And that is the problem with the world today. fcuking sickening!!!!

And that is the problem with the world today. fcuking sickening!!!!

That's why I choose to put my dollars toward living and visiting places where I'm not subject to that. True it can happen anywhere, but I like to stack the deck in my favor.

I'm getting real tired of everyone saying this is the greatest country in the world, yet we have some of the most fucked up people, problems, government actors, and environments in the Western world. Prove it - don't cover your eyes and pretend that it's still the post-war boom era where everything is moving up and great.

I'm getting real tired of everyone saying this is the greatest country in the world, yet we have some of the most fucked up people, problems, government actors, and environments in the Western world. Prove it - don't cover your eyes and pretend that it's still the post-war boom era where everything is moving up and great.

Name a better country.

No country in the world has the potential to be "the greatest in the world" like the United States. EVERY country has it's fair share of screwed up sick people, show me one that doesn't, and I'll show you a liar.

The problem is the entitlement state that is perpetuated in the US and around the globe that creates these pockets of garbage. Meet with, interact and talk to real down to earth hard-working Americans and you'll see the greatest collective of people in the world. The silent majority is often overlooked because the crying minority of people are too busy whining.

The fact of the matter is... Racism is rampant in this country... unfortunately the media has blitzed it in the wrong direction.. The ones being discriminated upon are WHITE PEOPLE... When I saw this posted on someones FB page, I noted that they should all be lined up, and executed. Save our future tax dollars. The first comment back was from a black guy, calling me a racist. I replied, no you stupid motherfucker.. EXECUTE anyone who does this, I dont give a shit if they are black, brown, yellow or fcuking blue. But until you show me a video of white kids hanging around knocking out black kids...guess what?