Proper Introduction : BW Aventador

Trust

I don't know if I've ever made a proper introduction here, so why not.

My name is Reza (R-eh-za) and I live in Edmond, OK. I'm on my 2nd Lamborghini due to a lot of bad influence from oufan. I've had a handful of fast cars from a 9 second 2000 Trans Am in college, to an 8 second GT-R that everyone but me and the GTR fans hated. I've had a lot of cars in between 430, R8, FGT, 997.1, 99.2, 6MT Gallardo etc., here is one of the G, probably one of the most fun cars I've ever driven.

B545BC19-0244-45ED-855A-DB9D1ED5CA9C_zps

Now my latest is a 2013 Aventador, Balloon White, Nero/Rosso interior, Dione wheels and the exhaust flash.

DSC04510_zpsd6308d55.jpg

I have a set of Novitec springs coming for it and some ADV05's to replace the Dione wheels. I'll be at TX2K with it for sure.

I also just bought this R8 from Prestige in Miami, it'll be the new daily, at least for now, 6 speed V10 car.

4g_800.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did you sell the red r8 and get this one?

6 speed v. R-Tronic really. Loved the red car, but the R-Tronic was a little annoying to me.

You should have kept the FordGT in your back pocket. The only Modern exotic

to keep going up in value.

I hate myself for selling that one, seriously. Loved that damn thing. I'll have another for sure. Heffner TT, 800rwhp on pump, 1000rwhp on race, nothing insane, but God knows it was fun.

995144_159038064287789_1367156446_n.jpg

^love that Countach!

Nice collection! They all look great! Any rear pics of the R8?

Only from the dealership, it'll be here Wednesday and I'll get some better ones, love the GT wing though:

Dg_800.jpg

Reza, are you gonna be heading to 2k14 this yr? I saw tons of vids of your old gtr, Stacy bought right? Then got rid if it for his current ttg?

Yessir I'll be there. Yep, Stacy bought it, then traded it in on the 2R G. My old GTR should be at TX2K as well.

Yessir I'll be there. Yep, Stacy bought it, then traded it in on the 2R G. My old GTR should be at TX2K as well.

You taking any monsters this yr? I thought I saw the roll racing list with your name on it lol

Would you happen to be from Houston? I've seen that FGT at Lambo Houston and was just wondering. If you are, I'm looking forward to seeing the Aventador or R8 at Coffee and Cars next month!