Verde Singh 50th Anniversario Aventador Roadster

RaginBull

It is with great honor that I show the first car made by Automobili Lamborghini finished in Verde Singh. This is a new color that Automobili Lamborghini has created and named for my family and I. As many of you know, I have a strong love for the brand and this is far beyond my wildest dreams. I don't even know what to say - I am at a loss for words! I had a poster on my wall and a dream of owning a Lamborghini as a child . Now I am driving a car with a color that they named for me. I am speechless. Your biggest dreams aren't impossible - sometimes they are only the beginning. I wish you all great health and roaring success! -Kris

post-24086-1392939299_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1392939325_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1392939340_thumb.jpg

post-24086-1392939360_thumb.jpg

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks absolutely amazing!

how does the color differ from verde ithaca?

That's amazing! I love how you got some lines on the front and rear bumper wrapped, really brings out the details! The red Lamborghini script is a great touch. Enjoy it man!

wow, congrats! put up some pics in the sun when you can, can I change my Huracan order to VS??

That's the beauty of it all, YES!

That's very cool! Not many people can say Lamborghini has named a colour after them...and what a colour!

RB, did you get final say over the colour? or was it a case of choosing between a few prepared options?

Kris,

Did your VEneno come with its own unique owners handbook and such, if so, would you care to share some pictures?

Congrats!! How awesome is that!!!

When I drive mine sometimes I think back to when I was a kid and first saw the Cannonball Run and the love affair began! Then all these years later and I'm driving the dream. Its truly an awesome feeling, so I can only imagine how you must feel. Congrats again.