Lamborghini expanding Ad Personum program

Robster Craws

I do like the forged composite on the interior

Ditto, that looks really cool! Not quite sure if I like it on the exterior though.

Not feeling the two tone pictured or the forgedcarbon. It's cool to have options, but options mean some people are going to order some butt ugly combos.

Not a fan of the forged ccarbon on the outside. Almost looks like marble against the industrial look of the aventador with its sharp lines. Just clashes to me.

Not feeling the two tone pictured or the forgedcarbon. It's cool to have options, but options mean some people are going to order some butt ugly combos.

:iamwithstupid:

I think the forged carbon looks cheap. It's the only thing I dislike about the Huracan.

I fcuking love forged carbon. From a technical aspect it is the superior product for car, the raw material cost is the same as carbon fiber, yet it requires less resources to make, you can drill it without having to worry about any issues at all. Lamborghinis are about to become a hell of a lot more fun thanks to this, and after years of looking at boring carbon fiber I am in love with the uniqueness of each piece.

I love the look of the forged carbon on the Huracan engine bay. I am not sure I like it on the exterior of the Aventador simply because in the picture above, it almost looks as though it's just really dusty. It looks too asymmetrical to go with the exterior lines of the car. That said, it may look far better in person. I am comparing what I saw in person on the Huracan to what I am looking at in pictures and that can make a huge difference.

I have mixed feelings about the forged carbon. I saw it on the Huracan. Interesting, but I keep going back to the thought that it looks like particle board. I certainly woudn't want it in the interior.

I fcuking love forged carbon. From a technical aspect it is the superior product for car, the raw material cost is the same as carbon fiber, yet it requires less resources to make, you can drill it without having to worry about any issues at all. Lamborghinis are about to become a hell of a lot more fun thanks to this, and after years of looking at boring carbon fiber I am in love with the uniqueness of each piece.

Well said!

I have mixed feelings about the forged carbon. I saw it on the Huracan. Interesting, but I keep going back to the thought that it looks like particle board. I certainly woudn't want it in the interior.

That's exactly what I thought - particle board. It's probably made in a similar way, some sort of compression of carbon fibre pieces rather than autoclaving sheets.

I would rather colour match the two tone option areas to the rest of the car's exterior colour. At least that is an option now.