Uh oh!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White manual Murci would be VERY hard to find.

my friend had a 05 Murcie in white with 6spd manual..but RHD..

207886_1030783643955_2363_n.jpg

another friend of mine resprayed his 03 6spd Murcielago from yellow to white aswell..but crashed that car.

Very nice car Allan! honestly i would leave it the way it is...and maybe just change the wheels to the first gen 02 wheels...it looks perfect! :icon_super:

Now that looks like a very clean, original car ... either leave it completely factory original or mod it totally into an SV version ... or an R-SV Strada for instance with a wing like this:

lp670rsv02.jpg

I'm sure I can talk to Hans Reiter and have him supply you one of these competition wings :icon_mrgreen:

No wing, update to lp tail lights exhaust and a few bits here and there.... No need to do any body kit the lines of the stock car are suble and beautiful as is

Hey congrats man. That is sweet. Excited to see what you do to it (and not just the shifter).

I loved the veilside wing on my car… Congrats on the pickup. I am on the hunt for a 40th Anniv Murci right now..

Someone posted an ad for one here a couple of months ago. IIRC it was on craigslist and had Hermeras.

Thanks guys! I'm definitely not going to be doing the Sv kit. Not trying to make the car something it's not.

So you'll not be doing the LB Performance wide body either ... :icon_mrgreen: ... just kidding.

I actually rather like the Hamann rear wing, with those four 'poles' ... that's something different than usually seen on the Murcielago:

murhamann5.jpg

murhamann7.jpg

This one by the famous Swiss importer doesn't look too bad either ... rather like the LM stripes and the deep rear wheels:

murlm31.jpg

murlm29.jpg

Anyway, I'm sure you'll turn her into something even better looking :icon_super: