Screw Wilson!!!!!

Lubejobs42

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gino,

This is the only part of the article that's worth anything:

What really sets Gargiulo apart is not his wealth or supercar yachts -- it's the fact that more than 25 years ago he was penniless and living on the streets of New York.

"I was a drug addict, on cocaine and crack," says the father-of-one, who today owns a truck repair company, a car paintwork group, and a chain of hamburger restaurants.

"I lived in a halfway house for about a year. I really started with nothing and no help. And probably in fear of ever going back there, it's kept me motivated to this day.

"I work really hard, I make a good living, and all the things I didn't have for a long time, well now I can do it."

You are a self made man, fuck those jealous losers.

Who gives a fcuk what other people think.. Some asshole always has something to say... fcuk them all... Boat and Car bad ass inmo!

:iamwithstupid:

You are an inspiration to the ones smart enough to grasp it, screw the haters!

Who gives a fcuk what any of these naysayers think. You've done something incredible. Enjoy every minute of it.

It was nice to see a few smart comments upvoted to the top in the comments section

"If someone wants to waste a million dollars on an ultra expensive boat that looks like an ultra expensive car, who gives a sh**? Since when does the news have to go asking society if they agree about every stupid little fu**ing thing. Oh wait, I forgot; CNN."

"When I look at the pictures the only thing I see is well paid work for the engineers and skilled tradesmen it took to design and build it. If I worked there I would be very appreciative to whoever commissioned it for whatever their reason."

""I'm rich and bored." comment by Wilson is a stupid tasteless comment. He is talking out of Jealousy. He would say the same thing to people owning these cars too, what is the difference?? Two thumbs up for Mr.Gargiulo making something that makes me awe. After reading how he came to be where he is that itself is something to be proud of. I would like to see what Wilson has to say about that. "

Gino,

What really sets Gargiulo apart is not his wealth or supercar yachts -- it's the fact that more than 25 years ago he was penniless and living on the streets of New York.

"I was a drug addict, on cocaine and crack," says the father-of-one, who today owns a truck repair company, a car paintwork group, and a chain of hamburger restaurants.

"I lived in a halfway house for about a year. I really started with nothing and no help. And probably in fear of ever going back there, it's kept me motivated to this day.

"I work really hard, I make a good living, and all the things I didn't have for a long time, well now I can do it."

You are a self made man, fcuk those jealous losers.

This is the inspiring part that I am interested to know more about..

I love rags to riches stories, it's not very difficult to make money if daddy or mommy bank rolls you starting from negative $ when you are down in the dumps is a COMPLETELY different story!

Lubejobs42 don't listen to the naysayers!

On a separate note, is the boat only $1.1 mil? I am not into boats but damn that seems like a very good price based on what I've seen boats sell for.

You should have done the sensible thing like Quentin did. Buy a French Chateau and start making second rate $15 a bottle Bordeaux that is only available in Russia. That's what ordinary rich folk that aren't bored do.

Keep doing what you're doing. That boat is perhaps the coolest thing that LP has ever seen.

You should have done the sensible thing like Quentin did. Buy a French Chateau and start making second rate $15 a bottle Bordeaux that is only available in Russia. That's what ordinary rich folk that aren't bored do.

Right? Don't let Jack Nicholsons dopy chromosome missing grease ball half brother ruin your day.

quentin_willson.jpg

:icon_thumleft:

"That boat is perhaps the coolest thing that LP has ever seen."

Don't foresake the Veneno :icon_mrgreen:

The 2 morons in the article are talking about you, that's great. No such thing as bad press, all media is edited anyway and the 2 assholes can keep their fcuking jealous opinions to themselves, like their opinions carry any weight.

You coin, do whatever you want, nobody's business, certainly not those 2 idiots. I don't see them commenting about 250ft yachts , why should your boat bother them or anyone.

The need to bash someone else's possessions or actions when they are not hurting anyone is just a way to justify one's own jealousies and securities. fcuk them both, they come across like tools.

Well this is a peculiar phenomenon...

I care less about what Quentin Willson has to say now than I did 2 hours ago. And 2 hours ago I'd never even fcuking heard of the guy.

Weird.

Man fcuk haters. I love your boat AND I like the little "sensable" runabouts. Who gives a fcuk?

I'd be interested and I'm sure it would help some of us to hear what it was that really got you to stop and say "no fcuk this, I'm ready to make myself be amazing?" That burst of lightning.

Congrats and you know the saying, "No such thing as bad publicity!"

Gino,

fcuk that dumb ass!!! And congrats to you on turning your life around and being as successful as you are!

If you wouldn't mind sharing more of your story I think it would make for an awesome read and would be very inspirational to anyone trying to make it.

Love the rags to riches story! Congrats to you and more power to you. 2 losers and their opinion. I bet they have trouble sleeping this week while you think you are having a tough week :D

Love the boat and the car! Stay bored :D

I would have another car and boat made in Verde Ithaca ,oh and on the back of the boat it would say:

Wilson's MY BITCH :thefinger:

Dont know you Gino but more people should strive to believe that hard work.= success

Eh, fcuk em! We all have different tastes in things and spend our $$$ how we so desire.

Personally, I quite approve of your ego fueled monstrosities, in all their fcuking magnificent excess. One day I hope I'm so fortunate to be able to endulge in such things.

Gino,

Couldn't have said it better myself! It's always good to see people that started from nothing achieve success through pure determination.

I've gotta say, that boat is seriously stunning. When will you have some photos of it in the water? That with the matching car is going to be an epic photo shoot. :)