I'm getting married!

Lightning

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Man! Sounds like you two are perfect for each other!

Haha thanks guys. :) Really appreciate all the posts!

Will definitely check out that place Exoticsracing.com while we are in Vegas, and will be stopping by Lambo Las Vegas as well (that was already on the to-do list!). :icon_mrgreen: I appreciate the honeymoon ideas too. We are going to look around in the next month or two and see where we can get the best deal. A few people now have mentioned Atlantis so I'm intrigued! :)

Congrats brother! Exciting times for sure! You will have a blast in Vegas and the LPers that are out there all the time will hook you up with solid plans for sure! As for the honeymoon....All Inclusive ALL THE WAY! So much more relaxing then having to worry about paying for this and that. We did an all inclusive in Jamaica for 7 days and loved it. Been wanting to go back ever since!

• 1 month later...

Landing in Vegas tomorrow morning as the festivities begin! :) Any LP guys in the area that are around, shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up! (will be with 6 of my friends and groomsman, we are all between late 20's - early 30's). Would love to meet some of you guys.

NO idea what they have planned for me/us as they have done a pretty good job of keeping the ENTIRE trip a secret. From the hints and whispers I have gathered though, it sounds like they really went above and beyond to make the trip special for me.

Oh, and on other news...I'm getting married in 11 days. :icon_mrgreen: Everything sure came up fast!

Congrats brother! Exciting times for sure! You will have a blast in Vegas and the LPers that are out there all the time will hook you up with solid plans for sure! As for the honeymoon....All Inclusive ALL THE WAY! So much more relaxing then having to worry about paying for this and that. We did an all inclusive in Jamaica for 7 days and loved it. Been wanting to go back ever since!

Thanks buddy!!! :drunk: :) Appreciate the post and advice!

Thats shit sticks with you forever!

You have first hand experience?

Have a great time Lightning. Don't do anyone Cornerbomber wouldn't do.

I will be in Vegas jan 17 to 22.

Postpone your bachelor party until then and wedding after, since that would be most convenient for me. Stop being so selfish.

Just kidding, have a great time. Wear lots of rubbers

Landing in Vegas tomorrow morning as the festivities begin! :) Any LP guys in the area that are around, shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up! (will be with 6 of my friends and groomsman, we are all between late 20's - early 30's). Would love to meet some of you guys.

NO idea what they have planned for me/us as they have done a pretty good job of keeping the ENTIRE trip a secret. From the hints and whispers I have gathered though, it sounds like they really went above and beyond to make the trip special for me.

Oh, and on other news...I'm getting married in 11 days. :icon_mrgreen: Everything sure came up fast!

Congrats! Have a blast in Vegas! :icon_super: