Your favorite ferrari

christiann

a local client of mine has a 57' 250tr among dozens of other incredible cars. I would have to go with the 250tr though as my favorite F car of all time, if not of of my favorite cars period of all time.

I'm personally obsessed with this lately:

173.jpg

:iamwithstupid: me too. I know a lot of people didn't like the 550/575 styling but it's one of my favorite F cars. And with 550's around 70k it seems like a great car for someone wanting a Ferrari V12 and not a ton of money to spend on a F12

:iamwithstupid: me too. I know a lot of people didn't like the 550/575 styling but it's one of my favorite F cars. And with 550's around 70k it seems like a great car for someone wanting a Ferrari V12 and not a ton of money to spend on a F12

For now. Look at 993 Turbo prices. Maranello prices are going to sky-rocket soon...it's the modern Daytona.

For now. Look at 993 Turbo prices. Maranello prices are going to sky-rocket soon...it's the modern Daytona.

I love them too but I dont see them skyrocketing. They would either buy an old Daytona or a newer F12.

I love those as well. Understated design classic.

I love those as well. Understated design classic.

Exactly. You could take this thing anywhere. Silver looks great on them IMO. Subtle and classy and then you still have the V12 noise and paired with some tubi exhaust it would just be a fantastic cruiser.

Ferrari-575M_Maranello_2002_800x600_wallpaper_06.jpg

ferrari-575-575m-maranello-edo-competition-015001.jpg

Because I'm not a life long or vintage Ferrari aficionado I'll go with the F12 for best use for me personally.

post-1090-1404946391_thumb.jpg

To be honest Christian, I don't even know what you picked! :lol2:

:iamwithstupid:

But I'm driving a scuderia 16m right now and it is a blast and sounds insane!

I was all ready to say F40 like a dozen other LPers and then AudiBull started treating this thread like the Kebab thread. THAT IS A BADASS LOOKING CAR. 10/10 would rock every day!

How about a 1966 Ferrari 330 GT 2+2 Novarro Special. :icon_mrgreen:

We need your man card now please.

• 2 weeks later...
I want...

me to....

i would love also a black one ...even a testarossa may worck...:)

too many cars i like :(