Wintercartime, again... Need input

TRANSAMERA

I would pickup a lightly used Bentley CGT with factory CPO warranty..... Best car available for a daily... Just wrap yours in pink..

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't need a calendar any more. I can set my clock by Jirre's "I need to get a winter DD" threads

:icon_mrgreen:

❄️📅

I don't need a calendar any more. I can set my clock by Jirre's "I need to get a winter DD" threads

❄️📅

Then in the summer he does the same, and ends up buying a R8. Why dont you surprise us and do something different for a change?

I just don't get the appeal of the G63 or G550. It's a tall, narrow, safari-looking car with leather interior.

And of course I'm a fan, but bias aside, the Range Rover is so much more than the G. Why is it off the table?

Also, for the money, I agree with Allan on the used Bentley idea.

RS6 Wagon or E63 4matic Wagon. Problem solved. :)

I really like the looks of the G63. The only SUV I like.

The Macan? Pulleeezzee...It's like the California from Ferrari...the manufacturer TELLS you they built it for women...;)

just picked up a 14 panamera 4s executive and is badass I think the pan is the best choice.

Congratz buddy! I just looked at one yesterday, looks real classy in the longer version :icon_thumleft:

My vote is for a G63. ;)

I'll see if I can arange a testdrive of one :icon_thumleft:

Pontiac Aztec

:icon_butt:

RS7 in nardo gray!

That sounds good, we have one car in total for sale here and its black. Makes it real easy to get your hands on one, lol!

I would pickup a lightly used Bentley CGT with factory CPO warranty..... Best car available for a daily... Just wrap yours in pink..

I love the Bentley, but I would want the facelifted model and they are $$$$ :( I'd rock a pink one for sure, any color is good when you drive a car that is not older than yourself ;)

❄️📅

:lol2:

And of course I'm a fan, but bias aside, the Range Rover is so much more than the G. Why is it off the table?

It's a crap car for the money and I really hate it for what kind of image they want to project, every "wannabe Lord who Thinks he has an estate with horses" has one over here..

RS6 Wagon or E63 4matic Wagon. Problem solved. :)

I really like the looks of the G63. The only SUV I like.

The Macan? Pulleeezzee...It's like the California from Ferrari...the manufacturer TELLS you they built it for women...;)

A wagon? Why, I don't need the space.. Macan is nice looking, but to small, I agree..

I'm on my second cayenne and i love it. We had more than a few rough snow days in NY last year, and it manages fine.

I'm a big panamera fan, and i just got a 4s. If i lived in a nicer climate, i would keep the pan as a daily, but around here, i feel obligated to have an suv as well.

I dont think anyone said, but GTR! :icon_thumleft:

Truth be told the Cayenne with snows is pretty solid in snow, and I would rather be in a CTT with snow tires than a Panny Turbo with snows. However if you exclude the snow, then I would rather have a Panny.

Truth be told the Cayenne with snows is pretty solid in snow, and I would rather be in a CTT with snow tires than a Panny Turbo with snows. However if you exclude the snow, then I would rather have a Panny.

I agree..My CTTS even w/20" snows was unstoppable. Many ski trips to Vermont etc. For a winter vehicle i'd take a Cayenne over a panny.

Just drive your R8. Its AWD. put some winter tires on.

That's what I told him last year. He said he would die. :lol2:

He needs something with less power, maybe a TT.

He needs something with less power, maybe a TT.

Panamera non turbo. :icon_mrgreen:

A wagon? Why, I don't need the space.. Macan is nice looking, but to small, I agree..

If you don't need the space then rule out any of the SUVs...they drive worse, have worse fuel economy, higher center of gravity, slower in any metric, less comfortable...go for a nice sedan or coupe...Pan, CGT or, dare I say, a Jaguar XJ AWD? They look stunning...and it would be quite different. Slow, no doubt, compared to RS7 for example...but it looks gud. :)