THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!

toyroy2003

SO my 2010 LP670-4SV is getting her shoes changedover to the P-Zero winter tires. I have used them for 5 seasons now and it allows me to still enjoy my car all winter long!

LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW

post-23696-1415662738_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1415662743_thumb.jpg

post-23696-1415662749_thumb.jpg

Do the road chemicals negatively affect the aluminum parts?

Do you do anything additional - like an undercarriage rinse - after a drive?

Thinking about diving my Aventador in the winter time this year also. Will the P-zero that came with the car suffice for one or two drives in 2-3 inches of snow or should I really consider switching to p-zero winter?

Also, any DOs & DONTs you can share about driving our Bulls in snow?

I can't wait to attend the winter Accademia to enjoy our all-wheel drive Bulls.

Sorry off topic, How is this Murci getting jacked up on one side and the windshield still intact?

Open all doors slightly as well as trunk and engine deck lid....releases a lot of the stress twisting

Do the road chemicals negatively affect the aluminum parts?

Do you do anything additional - like an undercarriage rinse - after a drive?

I have had both my SV and my 6.0 in the winter for multiple years...have not seen and issue with undercarriage...keep in mind however, they do not use salt here in Washington and the Lambos have a pretty solid sealed under belly pan as well.

Awesome....if it wasn't for the massive amounts of salt and gravel I'd love to put winters on the murci. Winter here is way too long. The way the Range Rover looks after 4 winters here tho, I pity it

Great to see.. I bet it sure is fun driving that beast in the snow.. Those tires probably make it a tank in the snow. I would just worry about the other idiots around me that didn't decide to put snow tires on their honda accords and toyota camry's.. lol

Thinking about diving my Aventador in the winter time this year also. Will the P-zero that came with the car suffice for one or two drives in 2-3 inches of snow or should I really consider switching to p-zero winter?

Also, any DOs & DONTs you can share about driving our Bulls in snow?

I can't wait to attend the winter Accademia to enjoy our all-wheel drive Bulls.

Definitely get winter tires, your summer tires may get you moving with the all wheel drive, but stopping and cornering will be scary with that compound tire.

Drive safe Roy, it looks cool and gets publicity, but it's not very safe ;)

Thats were you are wrong...if anything, its safer with its correct tires and AWD then HALF the cars out on the road with the wrong tires and RWD only...so I don't see you point that's its not safe?

Great to see.. I bet it sure is fun driving that beast in the snow.. Those tires probably make it a tank in the snow. I would just worry about the other idiots around me that didn't decide to put snow tires on their honda accords and toyota camry's.. lol

Its called "Defensive" driving, just as you should always in any car you operate, Lambo or a pick-em-up truck...

Its called "Defensive" driving, just as you should always in any car you operate, Lambo or a pick-em-up truck...

LOL... I agree.. just too many idiots that don't know how to drive.. It's hard to defensive drive with someone sliding into the rear end of your car.

Roy, every year you start this bad ass thread, but the one thing that would make it better is video! Make it happen please. :eusa_pray:

Rear view white rooster tails with a singing V12 would be epic!

Roy, it's so cool that you put winter tires on. I hope it snows soon so we can see a picture of that beast in the wild!

Here is a pic when I had my LM002 in the snow.....

image.jpg