Decided to double down for Xmas

Leadfoot

So, I've been expecting the Z-06 all year and finally took delivery at the factory last Thur. I have to say, the Z-06 has exceeded my expectations! It is a very impressive package and has reflexes that strongly remind me of my previous GT3RS--only with a ton more speed.

But, then an opportunity came up on an STS with 4K on the clock and OEM warranty until 2/16, so I had to get that this week too. These are just some preliminary pics I have as it's been raining the last few days so I haven't had a chance to shoot the cars together outside. I'll post more pics later. The STS obviously reminds me of my 2011 570 (which became Duhawks car) and I am back to feeling that this is the best overall "driver's" Lambo there is (in terms of chassis tuning/feedback/the emotional shifts in corsa mode/and the sound it makes). Happy to have one back in the stable....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big fan of the STS! One of the best looking cars I have ever seen. Tell Santa to come to my house when he leaves yours lol. Congrats!

Big fan of the STS! One of the best looking cars I have ever seen. Tell Santa to come to my house when he leaves yours lol. Congrats!

I'm with Duhawks on all accounts! Congratulations on the STS and Z-06!

Nice pick ups and an awesome collection! I think the Zee06 is great performer for the $ and a very good looking machine. Was just at the factory and museum last week. Missed you by one day. My dad bought a velocity yellow Z and got to do the first start as it came off of the line last Wednesday. He didn't get museum delivery but it looked fairly well done. I'm thinking about picking one up myself in the future.

Love the STS as well. Pics look like it came from AZ. I'm familiar with the place those pics were taken. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats on both and enjoy!

Speechless. What a selection you have.

Can you elaborate on the Z-06 pls? How is it to drive? Impressive you compare it to your 997.2RS! Even when it comes to steering feel and feedback? Why did you sell the 997.2RS?

Having heard PersianStig's STS with the Kreissieg (and some amendments, ask him): you must get the Kreissieg on it.

I wouldn't waste money on any other modern car if I had a Carrera GT . It would be that and some 60-70s cars like Miura and a Daytona spider.

Hardly a waste of money. This garage has probably come close to breaking even over the last couple years when you compare the cars appreciating vs. the cars depreciating.

Congrats, hell of a couple Christmas gifts.