What Color is This Dress?

DrFuzzy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its gold/white. The white has a blue tint to it thanks to lighting/crappy cellphone.

However when i tilt my screen back and it starts to invert the colors I see black and blue

you have no idea how this image has ruined my morning...

apparently its spreading like wildfire on social media..i see this picture everywhere..facebook, forums even on my groupchat text...

the first time i saw it was when a friend send it to me personally and asked what colors do i see..i saw it as white and gold clearly..so i joked and replied "What is this Aladdin bullshit."

later on my other friend sent it on whatsapp in a group chat and it was white/gold..so i said "why is this stupid image spreading everywhere..only a blind person would see black/blue."

3 guys in the chat said they saw white/gold (same as what i saw) and then 20mins later other guys started saying they saw it as black/blue...so i got fed up and said "anyone who sees it as black/blue please unfriend me..you're blind."

i scrolled up and look at the pic again and it was showing blue/black to me..my mind was blown. :shock: like WTF?? how did the image just changed color all by itself...

it drove me crazy all morning..only to realise later that when i look at the screen for too long or change my brightness settings..it actually changes colors. :eusa_wall:

I think it's because of how your brain envisions it. If you go in thinking it's a dress in a shadow, you see white and gold. If you go in thinking it's just a terrible quality picture with bad lighting, you see blue and black. I've gotten to a point where I can switch from color to color just by thinking about it. It's incredible but annoying at the same time!

I love that people are thinking someone dressed in black and blue to go to a wedding (wasn't it the mother of the bride also?) Look at the curls on the dress, how could it be anything but what it clearly is!!

I care more about how large my next turd will look after my coffee this morning than I do about what color this dress is.

Hahaha, there you go...

+1 i saw blue and brown. wife saw white and gold and a fight erupted... lol

That was a trick question man! Your answer should have been, "I don't know babe, but it would look good on you either way".

Super weird. At first it was white and gold, then I walked into a different room, and did not refresh the page, but scrolled back to the top and it was blue and black.

Super weird. At first it was white and gold, then I walked into a different room, and did not refresh the page, but scrolled back to the top and it was blue and black.

well the answer is blue . scroll down and click read more .. it will have the actual dress for sale.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/explained-why-pe...2191281639.html

I have seen this every where, its crazy how something so small can blow up and go viral

I see white and gold, I turn the iPad upside down, left to right, spun it all around, still white and gold :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: