It isn't VBUGKING's 50th Anniversary roadster but...

VCR

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love!

Easily my favorite Aventador right now. Perfect option choices all around.

You have terrific taste

by terrific...I mean similar to mine :)

Stunning car. Perfect balance of "flash" and "subtlety" (if that word can be used with such a beautiful Aventador).

Maybe off-topic question but, do you usually upgrade the sound systems of your cars, or you don't even bother? You're such an audiophile, stock sound systems must be driving you insane!!!

I like it,but I have a question and it is off topic. What is the basketball net for and for whom ? :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft: :eusa_clap: That color gets me every time! Best of luck with it and congrats. I like the floor mats, those aren't factory are they? All of the little touches set it apart.

Looks awesome VCR. Congrats! How do you like the roadster version? BN is the shit, best color ever on any car IMO. Love the wheels too!

Looks awesome VCR. Congrats! How do you like the roadster version? BN is the shit, best color ever on any car IMO. Love the wheels too!

If you guys ever present your cars together, please bring lotion and tissues for the attendees.

WoW!!!!! One of my favorite A roadsters out there! Congrats! fcuking beautiful,

Thank you!

Damn that first pic already made my eyes wide opened then the others was just icing. I love it, congrats what a car.

Many thanks!

Finally! Stunning!!!

Yes, that certainly took a while. Thank you!

:iamwithstupid:

Thank you!

VCR, your Roadster is absolutely amazing. Looking forward to see what else is in store!

Thank you very much. Will keep everyone posted.

absolutely gorgeous

Thank you!

Ooooh Nice.

Thanks Captain!

So happy you spilled the beans I couldn't take it anymore and I was going to do it myself for you :icon_mrgreen:

Absolutely stunning car, your attention to detail is second to none, I am sure when the people responsible for Ad Personam hear your name they run for the hills hahaha.

My friend enjoy it in the best of health, you are one of the most deserving people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting! True gentleman! I am privileged to call you my friend!

Let's hope the weather holds for you!

Thanks for keeping things under wraps all along! And thank you very much for the kind words! Ever since the Oro Elios LP570 SL, the factory frowns when they learned I am considering a new order. :icon_mrgreen:

The privilege is mine and thanks again!

That is exactly how I'd spec the roadster. Absolute perfection. Congrats!

Thank you!

So much carbon!!! LOVE IT!

Anyone care to translate what the tag says?

Thanks very much! The tag says "Built in Sant'a.gata for our friend xxxx"

Congrats! So sick!

Thank you!

love!

Easily my favorite Aventador right now. Perfect option choices all around.

You have terrific taste

by terrific...I mean similar to mine :)

LOL, thank you!

Stunning.. You did a tasteful and Awesome job.

Drive it in the best of health..

Thank you!

Looks fantastic! I also think the matte color looks good on the wheels...I wouldn't have guessed ! Congrats and enjoy it!!

Thank you very much!

I bet it just knocks you over in person. Bam!

Indeed, Blu Nethuns is extraordinary for sure.

incredible car, congrats!!!

Thank you!

Stunning car. Perfect balance of "flash" and "subtlety" (if that word can be used with such a beautiful Aventador).

Maybe off-topic question but, do you usually upgrade the sound systems of your cars, or you don't even bother? You're such an audiophile, stock sound systems must be driving you insane!!!

Thank you very much! That is exactly how I wanted this car --- somewhat eye-catching but remaining elegant at the same time. Just enough to make a statement yet retaining some conservatism. Hence, I didn't wait for the SV.

I upgraded the car stereo on my first Gallardo and it was in vain. It was a huge improvement over the OEM crap but it still didn't pass the grade. Even with DSP & custom crossovers, the cabin geometry of such type of car is simply impossible to get "proper" sound. I had given up since. In fact, the one option that this car does not have is the stereo upgrade. $5k, it doesn't really improve things and it adds weight; much better spent on an exhaust upgrade and enjoy the V12 symphony.

Haute damn! That car looks fantastic.

Thank you! (Nice word play.)

Absolutely amazing spec and combo. I tip my hat sir :turboalex: Enjoy in best Health A :icon_thumleft:

And thank you, sir, very much! :turboalex:

Insane man absolutely perfect congrats and enjoy.

Thank you!

Well thats absolutely gorgeous. Well played sir.....well played....

Thank you very much, sir!

omg that looks SO HOT!!

i want to shoot that car so bad.

Congrats!! its PERFECT.

Thank you! Hopefully, you meant with a camera (can't be too careful these days :icon_mrgreen: )