Thanks toAZLambo and Cross Country in a Gallardo

Zmydust

Bad Ass !!

Congrats on the car!!

Great write up and one heck of a trip.. That's how it is done!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the story, tire puncture and all, it just adds to the adventure, memories last a life time and life is mainly about that, good memories. Congrats again :icon_thumleft:

Awesome post!! Congrats, what kind of bike do you race?

I have a pair of Suzuki GSXR that I race in WERA B Superstock ( basically under 750cc with minimal modifications) .

IMG_20150218_201631223_zps5nlihjud.jpg

Quite the write-up, Jonathan! I'm glad you made it back home safely, after the "tire debacle"!

You and Amy are great people and I'm glad the car went to a true

Lamborghini enthusiast! Have fun with the car! Hope to run into you guys again some day!

Congrats on getting the Lambo and surviving the trip!!

So happy that you finally got your Bull. :icon_super:

As for driving across I-40 thru New Mexico.....the ironic thought I had while driving across there wasn't what a LAMBO OWNER did for a living, but WTF does anyone living right off the highway do for a living?!? You know, all the campers and tiny shacks you see 100+ yards off the highway.

No vegetation, live stock, manufacturing of any kind...........lol.....

Congrats - may you have many fun times with the car. Great writeup. And thumps off for Jeff too.

Awesome write up! New Mexico, My only time driving in/out of the state, Some of the best/worst driving conditions I have ever been in. Super hail and wild fires.

Great looking car. but feel great to be home after that stressful trip, at least you could look at the lamb with a smile and know it was all worth it.

Awesome congrats!! I remember my first road trip from Orlando to Ohio with Kevin2772 to pick up my 06 G and what a blast!!

No need for that upfront disclaimer... Great story and well written! Great pics too! Beautiful car. Continue to drive it in the best of health. 6 speed FTW... :icon_thumleft: