Diablo is one of the best looking cars

FEVIPER

I've had my Diablo for around 4 or 5 months now. Although I love the car, it wasn't what I considered drop dead gorgeous. Until this weekend.

I let my nephew drive the car back from a car show as I followed him in my Ford GT. My lord that car is beautiful going down the road! Diablo is absolutely one of those cars where you have to see it in action to truly appreciate it. It just doesn't pop when you see it parked IMO. But it goes from Clark Kent to Superman on the road. It is now my favorite looking car :icon_thumleft:

Anybody else feel this way?

Being the driver, It's a bummer not being able to see it go down the road. I sometimes think how lucky other drivers are to see this! There's not a bad angle on the Diablo.

Being the driver, It's a bummer not being able to see it go down the road. I sometimes think how lucky other drivers are to see this!

I agree.

Anybody else feel this way?

I don't know if it's the best looking car out there, but probably top 3 which is good enough.

Don't care what limitations it might have.....the looks, presence, V12 motor and sound is all you need.

I've also wanted to watch my car but know very few people I would let drive it. That's why I love cruises where there is video!

Maybe you haven't heard the phrase, "When you're driving it, you want to get out and look at it. When you're looking at it, you want to get in and drive it."

Everything that is really dramatic always looks great from an external perspective. However, I think it looks dead sexy parked too. I can't think of a damn thing wrong with the Diablo in any situation. Good call on the shop windows, andecorp.

No, I cant agree. I cant fathom not thinking the Diablo is drop dead gorgeous right from the start. There is not a bad angle on the car anywhere!

No, I cant agree. I cant fathom not thinking the Diablo is drop dead gorgeous right from the start. There is not a bad angle on the car anywhere!

In total agreement with this opinion

in look department diablo is difficult to beat when you see one on the move...same thing is true for the countach!

The Diablo is a stunning beast to behold in person, I can park this anywhere with many newer exotics and it will steal all the attention, it is that timeless like the Countach.

Agree to everything said above ... I espcially like the comment, when you're driving you want to look at it and when you look at it you wanna get in and drive it.

I also take every opportunity to look for window reflections when driving by.

Simply said, the best looking car every made, and very quickly becoming the best engaging driving car ever made.

The previous owner of my car contacted me last night asking if I would sell it back to him. No chance.

• 2 weeks later...
in look department diablo is difficult to beat when you see one on the move...same thing is true for the countach!

agreed 100%

I love looking at myself in shop windows as I drive past :)

Thought I was the only one that did this ;)

The stretch look when next to a polished tanker is great too.

There's something about the way the doors and driver appear so forward overall makes it for me. Something I don't see in any car but the Diablo.

Thought I was the only one that did this ;)

When I am in the city, I drive with my head sideways more than looking forward :eusa_shhh:

Its a very good looking car. I remember the first time seeing one in the wild. I prefer the looks of the earlier cars, don't like the "Nissan" headlights. For some reason I also like the earlier dash's as well.

Agreed, It has a stance that almost no other car has. The 90's supercar club was really small compared to 2000+ super cars, and Diablo had the most menacing look of them all.

What you wrote about seeing your own car driven and only then falling in love to it is totally true. Many of the performance cars look seriously delicious from behind when you follow them in another car and see how the car takes turns and presses it's arse and differential towards the ground when gunning it.