WTH Roy?

Roman

That's interesting...

Getting out when the market is hot I suspect?

Offcause :D Roy is a passionate Lamborghini collector, but not an idiot. He is also a businessman :)

I don't think prices has topped though. But maybe I am wrong and Roy is right :D

I think this is more about the excitement and advertising the cars will bring than actually selling them at the auction.

The black LP640 makes me wonder why more M roadsters don't get wings! I'll take that titanium silver Diablo roadster with a side of tires please!

I think this is more about the excitement and advertising the cars will bring than actually selling them at the auction.

BINGO...

I cant buy advertisement like this...and when it is offered to me FREE in my Backyard via Mecum...its good to take it.

The Auction is about 14 miles away from my shop, so no cost to get them there. I have set a reserve on each of them of course...so if they sell great, just as if they would sell in my store. I do think a few might sell as they have had a lot of calls and requests (Mecum) on a few, and the reserve is set more then fair I think.

I will be fun to see what happens...

Love the white Countach!

Everytime I look at cars on LPower it makes me want to sell mine and get a new one. And then I drive my car and can't imagine ever giving it up. Sigh.

Love the white Countach!

Everytime I look at cars on LPower it makes me want to sell mine and get a new one. And then I drive my car and can't imagine ever giving it up. Sigh.

So this is what being married is like? :icon_mrgreen:

So this is what being married is like? :icon_mrgreen:

No, that would be if I pictured myself driving another car whenever I actually drove my car.

No, that would be if I pictured myself driving another car whenever I actually drove my car.
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Damnnnnnnnnn.

Lol

Love the white Countach!

Exactly my thoughts!

Good Luck Roy! All are beautiful, but fuuuuuuck that SV is fantastic. I need more money.

BINGO...

I cant buy advertisement like this...and when it is offered to me FREE in my Backyard via Mecum...its good to take it.

The Auction is about 14 miles away from my shop, so no cost to get them there. I have set a reserve on each of them of course...so if they sell great, just as if they would sell in my store. I do think a few might sell as they have had a lot of calls and requests (Mecum) on a few, and the reserve is set more then fair I think.

Awesome, good for you!

• 2 weeks later...
BINGO...

Any updates on how much the SV sold or has the auction not taken place? I follow u in Facebook and seen your SV on your page.

Hope you sell for another record price like you did for the manual one at 589k.

Correct, only the 1999 Diablo Roadster sold...

I am working with a customer on the SV, post sale currently, we will see what happens.

I didn't think any would sell at Mecum due to their buyer market profile. How much did the '99 go for. It is a lot of work to move the cars around all weekend and the time they go off is a really big factor on the sale.