My Grigio Telesto LP570 Superleggera

ToofDoc

So I’m back into a G…..a SUPA-G for now

First, allow me to preface this purchase with I’ve always loved how a LP570 Superleggera looked. Even after had an Aventador Roadster and have driven a Huracan, my head always turned when I saw a LP570 SuperG. Its lines and angles defined sex appeal and aggression that every time I saw one, I wanted one! Come to think of it, I like a LP570 so much that I completely converted my old LP560 into a “LP570 look-like” back when I had my LP560. I could’ve and should’ve just bought a LP570 back then with all the money I had put in on the LP560 for all the LP570 exterior upgrades.

So since May of this year, I’ve been without a Lamborghini when I sold my LP700 Roadster and it actually felt pretty good to be without an exotic car in the garage mainly because I can then spend time with my family instead wanting to go drive on a sunny day. I actually was planned on not to spend anymore money on a car until my SVR comes next year. But that plan was short lived when I nonchalantly ran into this 2011 Grigio Telesto LP570 SuperG for sale at Lambo Dallas’ website on a late Sunday night while in bed (damn it internet). That combination of color and car is breath taking! At that very second, I knew I wanted a Lambo back in my life and I wanted THAT LP570 Supa-G! To be fair to myself, I did an aggressive search for a 2011+ LP570 SuperG with various venues including, but not limited to Lambo Newport, Lambo Palm Beach, Lambo Beverly Hills, Lambo Gold Coast, eBay, Autotrader, and Lambo Miami to see what else was out there?

I focused on three major areas; mileage, options, and cost. I wasn’t so concerned with the year make or color. Any STS or Squadra Corse would’ve been a bonus, but too bad there weren’t any out there at this time.

After a quick 36 hours research, I narrowed my choices down to three LP570 SuperGs that are all in the same price range, Grigio Telesto at Gold Coast, Verde Ithaca at Beverly Hills, and the Grigio Telesto at Dallas. Ultimately after combing through all their options, specs, and mileage, my final decision brought me right back to the LP570 SuperG that I saw at Dallas. Something about a Grigio Telesto!

I’ve never purchased from Lambo Dallas so I knew I had to start a new relationship with them. I reached out to Lambo Dallas via phone call on a Tuesday and linked up with Scot. After ample amount of emails and text message exchanges with Scot that tailored to my inquires, concerns, and requests (all in one day), I signed a purchase agreement the very next day! This car and Lambo Dallas simply gave me a deal that I be stupid to pass up. I figured I can’t go wrong with playing with this transition Bull while waiting for my SVR to arrive next year.

I had a very positive experience with Lambo Dallas and in my opinion the most important trait for a dealership and/or salesman to have is the speed they respond to a buyer’s inquiries and questions which Lambo Dallas practiced religiously. Scot, Louie, and Tim were all extremely attentive, professional and accommodating which had made my purchase smooth, pleasant, and effortless.

I may or may not keep this one when my SVR arrives…I guess only time will tell. I’ve already purchased a custom carbon fiber steering wheel and a carbon fiber center splitter for the front bumper for my Supa-G…..I just can’t get enough CARBON FIBER!!!

Some car info:

Carbon ceramic brakes

Balboni Signature

Engine carbon fiber kit

Engine LED lights

Clutch wear 1.6mm

Came from Hawaii (three previous owners)

All new Michelin PSS tires

5830 miles

Some Lambo Dallas gestures worth noting:

Complimentary gear oil change

Complimentary engine oil change

Complimentary brake fluid flush

Complimentary front differential fluid change

Complimentary enclosed transport to me

Replaced 2nd key FOB

Replaced owner’s manuals

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got the same car and love it. Congrats.

Do you really? I LOVE Grigio Telesto on the Supa-G!

badass car, congrats!!

Thanks! But definitely was looking for a STS like yours! They're RARE!!!

Wow that looks hot, Congrats!!!

Is that a purple Murci in the back round?

Thank you! That's does look like a purple Murci buried in the back! Great selection at Lambo Dallas!

I actually sold lambo dallas a car. I dealt with Scott too.

Agreed. Top shelf dealer

Congrats Andy.

When your sv shows up... And if you decide to sell. Look me up. Who knows. Lol

Mike

I actually sold lambo dallas a car. I dealt with Scott too.

Agreed. Top shelf dealer

Congrats Andy.

When your sv shows up... And if you decide to sell. Look me up. Who knows. Lol

Mike

Mike! I'll definitely keep you in mind if/when I sell. This is a rare car and color combo. I'm trying to find out how many LP570 SL were produced total and also here in the U.S.? This Grigio Telesto SL would be an amazing garage mate to my SVR!

Hope to see you soon!

yea, LP570's and STS's seem to be scarce lately... I'm REALLY happy with mine...

drop the STS wing and engine cover on the back of yours... :)

did you check up on this car?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...em=252087257668

Thanks! But definitely was looking for a STS like yours! They're RARE!!!

Mike! I'll definitely keep you in mind if/when I sell. This is a rare car and color combo. I'm trying to find out how many LP570 SL were produced total and also here in the U.S.? This Grigio Telesto SL would be an amazing garage mate to my SVR!

Hope to see you soon!

love that color! what color SVR did you go with?

Congrats and enjoy for many miles in the best of health!!

LUV the color!! Gorgeous!!

Thanks Carol! I don't go to CNC much anymore and I know you've been busy as well! Hope to see you soon!

yea, LP570's and STS's seem to be scarce lately... I'm REALLY happy with mine...

drop the STS wing and engine cover on the back of yours... :)

did you check up on this car?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Gallar...em=252087257668

I did see this beauty! But its price range was a bit higher than what I was willing to pay for a transition car. My budget was $200K range. Just something about that Grigio Telesto though! I was sold.

Grigio Telesto suits the Super G so well. Congrats!

Thanks! I think so too! So mean looking but classy at the same time.

I knew you wouldn't last long !!! lol Congratulations, Andy !!!

It wasn't planned but I had to get something and get ready for Bull Fest Miami II right?!? I know for fact that my SVR won't be here in time for that! Excited to rage with other Bull riders down A1A again!

Comgrats!!!!! Love your color choice! The 570 is my favorite Lambo overall to drive!!! Enjoy !!

Leadfoot! I'm excited to drive the LP570 and see the difference between my old LP560 and LP700.

Your Grigio Telesto STS! Man...that's it right'er! Something about the Grigio Telesto! Pastal grey....mmmmm

Congrats Andy! Love the color. I bought my Venti from Scott they're a great dealer to work with.

Did you? Now that you've mentioned it, I think you did tell me that over text!

I'm going backwards Mike! You following suit? :eusa_dance:

We both started with LP560, then to LP700....

love that color! what color SVR did you go with?

I'm going with a custom color on my SVR. Paint color to be determined as the Ad Personam director and I will come up with paint name.

Fantastic car, I've always loved G-T on just about any lambo!

These LP Gs are great cars! Can't wait to zip around town again! Lucky to have this Grigio Telesto available to purchase. Always attracted to this color.

Congrats Andy, she's a beaut!

Side question, do you, or anyone else on here for that matter, prefer the sound of the engine from a Pre-LP G? I dunno why, but crazy little me wants to pick up an LP and swap motors for that 5.0 sound, with a full build of course (;

Thoughts/opinions?

Enjoy!

Congrats! There is a Grigio Telesto with red brake calipers Huracan near me, amazing color!