Newest Addition

07pearl

So Last week out of no where I got a phone call from a Finance company that I deal with alot asking me for the Vin number and Km's of My 2013 Lp560. I was very confused and asked how they knew I even had the car and why they wanted that info. They Told me that a guy had submitted a credit application to buy the car and it was all approved and they were going to send me a CHQ the next day. I was blown away and asked what the hell he was talking about and that my car wasn't even for sale.

Turns out a guy who had purchased my RS5 from me submitted the application. About 3-4 months ago when he was picking the car up he saw the Lp560 and asked me about it and if I was going to sell it. I had briefly mentioned I would maybe let it go for 210k . Never heard from the guy again untill this. I guess he just assumed that If he got approved I would sell it.

So I called him and told him I was going to go and Test drive a Huracan and If I liked it then I would do the deal but otherwise I wasnt Selling my car currently. So I went to the Dealer here and drove the Huracan... Well I didnt like the car at all, Im just not a fan of how you sit in it and the super smooth dual Clutch. Just overall I found the car to be Boring.

Then in the showroom was sitting this 2015 Aventador and I decided I would test drive it for fun, as I had never driven one... Big mistake lol. I fell in love before we even left the parking lot. after a quick 5 min test drive I had to have it. So I went ahead with selling the Lp560 and paid the difference and drove it away.

This is my 4th Lambo and I have to say its the best car I have ever driven and I feel if this is the last single clutch Lambo it may be my last. I Love this car.

I have attached pics and this Video.

The Video is a race against my 2016 E63 Amg S , This car has the Eurocharged Tune runing MS109 Race gas mix. I dynoed the car after the tune at 590Awhp and 701awtrq . The E63 with this tune absolutely destroyed my Lp560 like it was standing still. And the Aventador walks away from the E63 by a good margin. The benz even got the jump in the video.

Enjoy

2015_Lambo_Aventador_LP_700_Grey15_1170x700.jpg

2015_Lambo_Aventador_LP_700_Grey27_1170x700.jpg

2015_Lambo_Aventador_LP_700_Grey4_1170x700.jpg

20151026_160621.jpg

20151026_160728.jpg

20151102_154335.jpg

20151102_155233.jpg

Nice pickup!

I noticed you have an LP640 for sale. How would you compare the Av to the Murcie?

I think the Aventador is world's ahead in every way then the lp640. Interior quality and looks is by far the biggest change. You can for sure tell the Aventador has murcielago roots when you drive it tho. But everything to me is much better and improved in the Aventador. I personally feel like I could and probably will daily drive the Aventador as I did my Gallardo.

That's a wild story! Avent adorable (my phone auto corrected that but it's enjoyable so I'm going to leave it) looks stunning! I don't think I've seen that combo before but the red stitching really pops! Congrats!

Another Calgary boy! That's awesome. Haha weird story but looks like it was meant to be. Congrats, wicked car... Enjoy in good health...luckily our weather has held up so you can actually enjoy it.

Thanks everyone. Can't say again how much I love this car.

1 week today that I have had it and already put 1500k on the car.

Another Calgary boy! That's awesome. Haha weird story but looks like it was meant to be. Congrats, wicked car... Enjoy in good health...luckily our weather has held up so you can actually enjoy it.

I've always thought you were from Vancouver.

07pearl you got plans for mods?

I've always thought you were from Vancouver.

07pearl you got plans for mods?

I usually heavily modify my cars but I'm a little worried about messing around with this car. It's a whole new level . I will for sure do a carbon wheel and centre console to go with all the factory carbon. And maybe the sport exhaust and tune. Otherwise I don't know yet.

Amazing Aventador. But the best part of your story is you selling a 2013 LP560 for $210K :eusa_dance:

Lol, it's a good storey that everyone can't believe but the price is actually a pretty good deal here in Canada . Epically considering all the extras he got .

Lowered

Adv.1 wheels

Rsc sl spoiler

Rsc sl side skirts

Rsc mobile tune

Car was perfect and only 10k on it