What's the difference?

sprite

... out with the old, in with the new. Will for sure miss the 570 as it was a great car, but I think I now have the best of both worlds. A fun daily and something a bit more rare to take out occasionally.

post-8895-1459292286_thumb.png

post-8895-1459292294_thumb.png

Time to update the sig! I really, really like the Huracan lately and I could see myself getting into one eventually. Definitely let us know how it compares to the 570 once you've had more time in it!

Car drives great. Transmission is on point and the gurgles and backfires the factory sport exhaust makes is awesome.

Nice acquisition! Would love to hear a direct comparison.

Do you ever worry about leaving those cars in a parking garage?

Not really. It's gated and people are around during the daytime and police patrol the area at night.

what a combo! congratulations! the yellow looks epic!

I was open to Giallo Midas, Arancio Borealis and Verde Mantis, but this car was local and optioned right so we got the deal done :)

Navigation, Yellow Calipers, Transparent Bonnet, Sport Exhaust, Rear View Cam w/parking sensors, Lifting System, Mimas Rims, Dynamic Steering, Electric/Heated Seats, Sportivo Interior, Branding Package, etc.

Thanks everyone. Haven't put a ton of miles on it yet obviously but it drives and sounds awesome. Going to keep it for like a week before I send it off to Cartunes in Atlanta for upgraded sound, radar detector, laser jammers and tint. It's hard to compare to the 570 because they are such different cars. I will for sure miss the 570 as it was a great car and the best Gallardo I've owned. If I didn't have the 670 to fall back on I'm not sure I would have made the swap, but it's time to try something new. The Huracan feels fast, is super comfortable, has all modern creature comforts (except for some reason I can't plug in an iPhone to the stereo, wtf?), yet it still feels like a Lamborghini. The factory sport exhaust sounds wonderful and this will be the first car in a long time where I'm just going to stick with the stock system. After watching some reviews online (such as the Top Gear one) I was worried it was going to feel numb/too refined like my GTR which honestly bored the hell out of me. However I doubt that will be the case. The car still seems to have a bit of a wild side to it and I haven't even tried corsa mode yet. The dynamic steering feels a bit weird to me but I'm sure I will get used to it.

Awesome congrats Sprite!! Interested to hear your comparison to the LP570 having owned one myself but I also find myself longing for the vertical doors at some point so I am torn. You have the best of both worlds.