pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

I don't think anything can be game changers.

Hillary being proven to be a part of a 9/11 plot or video of Trump raping a 10 year old girl would do very little to move the needle it feels like, lol.

"Tell me why I should care about the emails when he's a sexual predator" is all I see on Facebook these days.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the so called Republicans or (RINOS) who voted 50 plus times to repeal Obamacare never de-funded it when they had the chance.

They never had the balls to defund ObamaCare while they had the power of the purse.

The RINOS are in the same basket of worthless politicians IMO.

That is why Trump got the GOP nomination, because true Republicans feel betrayed BIG TIME!

This is why the TEA PARTY started in 2009-2010, and there was a huge turnover from Democrats to So called Republicans (RINOS).

The RINOS Fucked the TEA PARTY, and now the chickens are coming home to roost.

It is time to drain the swamp in Washington DC.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

I have done MUCH more with the opportunities afforded to me than he has with the opportunities afforded to him.

I know you are not about to point to names on overleveraged buildings as a mark of achievement. You see what just happened in canada?

Ill just LOL to your response.

I have done MUCH more with the opportunities afforded to me than he has with the opportunities afforded to him.

I know you are not about to point to names on overleveraged buildings as a mark of achievement. You see what just happened in canada?

It's fashionable to critique Trump for getting a little help from Dad, not making as much money as he probably could have made, etc. as some sort of indictment that he sucks as a businessman.

Compared to who? Richard Branson? Mark Cuban? Elon Musk?

It takes ability to amass the kind of wealth he did, go through bankruptcies and bounce back. The average person cannot do what he has done, and as such should refrain from being critical in this department, IMHO.

I believe he is overrated as a businessman in the grand scheme of comparing him to the top entrepreneurs we've seen, but certainly not a bad or terrible one.

There is a thing called a score board. In business it's called your net worth.

Trump is a better businessman than most.

I'm to the point where I'm over everyone in DC. You have obama shortening prision sentences and even letting people out of jail who are connected with the cartels. Then you have the Clintons who say they are going to fix Isis, help women's rights and etc while they are getting money from Isis supporters and woman abusers.

Hell the Bush family probably showed the Clintons how to even start doing all of this. They started this shit in the 80s.

Take the party affiliation away from the Bush family, Clinton family and Obama. They are all in bed together. Obama is like hey guys don't forget to teach me these ways to make money lol.

I voted for Trump because I want something different. If he wins all the roaches will scatter in DC. It's going to be awesome. He will blow the whistle at everything and he will tell you like it is.

I voted for Trump because I want something different. If he wins all the roaches will scatter in DC. It's going to be awesome. He will blow the whistle at everything and he will tell you like it is.

I don't think so. I think he'll fall in line like everyone else.

Can't wait until this election is over.

But if he is man enough to not.... that is why I voted for him.

We know HC isn't going to be that person.

But if he is man enough to not.... that is why I voted for him.

We know HC isn't going to be that person.

If Trump wins, it's gonna be mighty interesting to see how he handles himself in DC.

This will be the ultimate test to prove just how strong those forces in DC are that run this country.

They will try to reign in the Donald and if he doesn't comply, it might be hazardous to his health.

Please elaborate .......

A Trump branded and managed building that opened in 2012 in Toronto just went into receiver ship. He doesn't own it. Looks like the developer couldn't get out of their own way.

He won't, he's stubborn, arrogant and abnoxious also he has enough money and before anyone says nobody has enough etc. I know that's all true but he has such a big ego that he will only care about doing a proper spring clean (the whole system desperately needs that), he will get a lot more kicks out of that then making more money would ever give him.

He's not scared of anything or anyone and that's the scariest thing about him, you don't know which way the lunatic will head and that's why all the pussies of the world are very concerned LOL

The system needs a nutcase like him but I doubt it will happen, people tend to love more of the same if it makes them feel warm and fuzzy not many with balls left in this world unfortunately.

He won't, he's stubborn, arrogant and abnoxious also he has enough money and before anyone says nobody has enough etc. I know that's all true but he has such a big ego that he will only care about doing a proper spring clean (the whole system desperately needs that), he will get a lot more kicks out of that then making more money would ever give him.

He's not scared of anything or anyone and that's the scariest thing about him, you don't know which way the lunatic will head and that's why all the pussies of the world are very concerned LOL

The system needs a nutcase like him but I doubt it will happen, people tend to love more of the same if it makes them feel warm and fuzzy not many with balls left in this world unfortunately.

He's also pretty smart and knows how to captivate emotion. He's been working in business and entertainment for years. He knows how to spin it to get people to want to vote for him. I honestly think he used his business to gain him celebrity so he can sell that image of himself to people.

So far, it's been a good show. If it gets him in office, congrats. When he gets into office, then we can judge him more accurately from what he does. For now he is all talk. Don't take that wrong, all politicians are (including Hillary) until they get in office. Objective #1 is to get there, and Trump is doing what he knows best to get the vote. He isn't successful in business from telling everyone to fuk off, he knows how to make deals.

He's also pretty smart and knows how to captivate emotion. He's been working in business and entertainment for years. He knows how to spin it to get people to want to vote for him. I honestly think he used his business to gain him celebrity so he can sell that image of himself to people.

So far, it's been a good show. If it gets him in office, congrats. When he gets into office, then we can judge him more accurately from what he does. For now he is all talk. Don't take that wrong, all politicians are (including Hillary) until they get in office. Objective #1 is to get there, and Trump is doing what he knows best to get the vote. He isn't successful in business from telling everyone to fuk off, he knows how to make deals.

Watch this video and tell me if you still want HRC to be your president

Has anyone yet mentioned alleged Hillary trying to get Julian Assange killed?

It is funny how most of the "independent and free media" has been rooting for her, and she tried to get him killed.

When I read wikileaks or anything else that reports on the Clintons I think that's where The House of Cards got their plot from.

Has anyone yet mentioned alleged Hillary trying to get Julian Assange killed?

It is funny how most of the "independent and free media" has been rooting for her, and she tried to get him killed.

Someone mentioned her inquiry into a drone strike on him.

The main-stream media is hell bent on dragging her across the finish line unfortunately.

Someone mentioned her inquiry into a drone strike on him.

The main-stream media is hell bent on dragging her across the finish line unfortunately.

I guess American public is only OK with drone strikes when it's on a foreign country and unwarranted, lulz?

I was a "joking" comment behind closed doors taken out of context.

How many cringe-worthy comments does Trump have?

Don't want to get the post locked up. I am not party affiliated. I vote both ways and have not yet voted because I am still undecided.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

We need to hang at one point Mr Fortis...spot-f*cking-on :icon_super:

:iamwithstupid: