pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

You guys have lost it, no one cares but the left. We do not even know what was in the call. What we need is an investigation on the felons violating top secret clearance leaking private calls. We all saw how the dems investigated themselves for 8 years with a scumbag AG.

:iamwithstupid:

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd be better off planting a tree for each page of this thread then going on.

Watered by liberal tears

:lol2: :crybaby2:

NBC trying to distance themselves

Once the light comes on the roaches will scatter...

He's so fucked. Will he last 1 year?

You can't even trust the President with sensitive information, due to fear of leaks? Unbelievable, while basically letting Russian fly their fcuking flag in our sea and letting N.Korea get some action? And Barack was a pussy?

I just spoke with my brother, and ICE is coming to his son's middle school tomorrow to screen parents to make sure that they are legal? Jesus, all that is missing are the stars.

I had a lot of faith in Trump, but he is Hitler 2.0. Impeach his ass.

I salute you for recognizing whats going on here and modifying your opinion accordingly.

I salute you for recognizing whats going on here and modifying your opinion accordingly.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Harward turned down the offer to replace Flynn due to the instability and chaos in the Whitehouse. Another example of top talent not wanting to work with Trump. Shame. Flynn changed his story to FBI. Measured presser today. Love how Trump feels the need to relitigate the election. YES we all agree you won. Please shut the fcuk up about it and try focus on the future.

Harward turned down the offer to replace Flynn due to the instability and chaos in the Whitehouse. Another example of top talent not wanting to work with Trump. Shame. Flynn changed his story to FBI. Measured presser today. Love how Trump feels the need to relitigate the election. YES we all agree you won. Please shut the fcuk up about it and try focus on the future.

fcuking DISGRUNTLED DEMOCRATS! He won god damn it, GET OVER IT!

If Colin Powell has sour grapes it is because he was lied to. Cheney was the driving force behind the Iraq invasion. The reason was oil. Any tom, dick and harry failed state can manufacture WMD, it's called mustard gas.

Oh come on now, oil? That is a tired old canard about the war that never had any basis. The U.S. never got a drop of Iraq's oil. If it was about oil, why didn't we take over control of the oil fields after toppling Saddam Hussein? There was never any goal to turn Iraq into a colonial state controlled by America for reasons of empire. The goal always was to establish a liberal democratic government, which would mean a government free to make its own decisions, such as controlling who it lets drill its oil. If the goal had been to take control of the oil, we could have done that far earlier on.

That is his opinion, doesn't make it correct. IMO Obama was very unfit to serve. This doesn't mean Trump thus far is above criticism, but I think people are blowing things way out of proportion.

He's so fucked. Will he last 1 year?

You can't even trust the President with sensitive information, due to fear of leaks? Unbelievable, while basically letting Russian fly their fcuking flag in our sea and letting N.Korea get some action? And Barack was a pussy?

I just spoke with my brother, and ICE is coming to his son's middle school tomorrow to screen parents to make sure that they are legal? Jesus, all that is missing are the stars.

I had a lot of faith in Trump, but he is Hitler 2.0. Impeach his ass.

There is no comparison whatsoever between Hitler and Trump. People need to stop making these comparisons about Nazis and Hitler. Hitler was the head of a genocidal death cult that was hell-bent on conquering the world and eliminating all people deemed inferior and had a, to describe it lightly, maniacal hatred of Jewish people in particular. They put Jews (and other "undesirables") to death on an industrial scale, in a serious attempt to flat-out eliminate them from existence.

FFS, he called it a "shit sandwich". This from a guy that is a badass and duty bound to serve the president.

I can't believe how biased this board is.

1f411.png

Wherever Trump stands on the spectrum of great --> s***y President remains to be seen, but I am pretty confident in the fact that 8 years of over the top Obama fanboyism by the mainstream media and left has definitely activated a slightly more emotional side on the right than what would normally be the case.

I'll admit it's harder and harder to look at Trump 100% objectively because of the two polarizing energies we have going on right now.

Some of it is his fault, some of it the media's/sensitive lefties.

Even if there existed 4 versions of FOX news in the '90s, they still wouldn't have attempted to crush Bill Clinton this bad.

I will say this for Trump, when you are prepared to park decorum, credibility and facts, he took the media to the woodshed today. They were out gunned. Thankfully somebody in the front row finally gave him the hook signal before white flags came out. MSM needs to step up their game and STOP underestimating him.

Trump made a mistake in his handling of Michael Flynn....if the accusationsare smoke and mirrors the he should have rejected Flynns resignation and gone into attack mode!!!!!!!!

Someone should invent a Trump translator.

I wish I was better at software. Sprite better get on it! Type in a normal sentence and it Trump-ifies it. Brilliant.

Hm, let me see how much I can outsource this for :D

I wish I was better at software. Sprite better get on it! Type in a normal sentence and it Trump-ifies it. Brilliant.

Hm, let me see how much I can outsource this for :D

Melania is doing great, 👐she's doing 👋really great. And ☝️what a 👌wonderful woman she is. 👐What a wonderful woman, isn't she something? ☝️👌She's really something, folks. People ask me how she's doing I say, "Terrific." 🖐And to be honest no one is really doing stories on this, the press won't touch it. ☝️👌☝️They won't touch it and they have their reasons but folks ☝️they are saying some 👌really ☝️awful things. 👐Some really awful things. Like, why not do a story on 👌Hillary, 👐okay? Why not do a story on her? 👐She ran a very bad campaign. ☝️👌A nasty campaign, right? 🖐A nasty campaign but ☝️to be 👌honest ☝️not even a good campaign! 👐Like at least if you're gonna be nasty, make sure you get the votes, okay? 👐Make sure you get the votes. So we did ☝️really 👌tremendous things--you saw it all over the place, and I think you continue to see it--in 👐Michigan, in 🖐Florida--and by the way, is Florida terrific or what? We love our friends in Florida. 👐We love our friends in Florida. ☝️👌☝️So you continue to hear about Hillary's terrible campaign, we beat her bigly in many states, something like, I don't know, 👐many people are saying the most states ever--I'm not sure but many people are saying that, and the people of America came out in huge crowds, just huge crowds. 👐It's really something. ☝️👌That's why--you know, these leaks--👐that's why what is happening with our ☝️lying 👌media is so pathetic. It's so pathetic. I mean, the leaks--what is going on with our fake news media? 👐There's ☝️chaos at the Washington Post, there's 👌illegal ☝️things being said about me. 👋Many illegal things are being said by the media right now, okay? ☝️The real story is the media, okay, they should be sued bigly for what they've been saying and I think 👐you'll see that in the coming weeks. 🖐So Melania is very happy, she's very happy and she's doing terrific.

I will say this for Trump, when you are prepared to park decorum, credibility and facts, he took the media to the woodshed today. They were out gunned. Thankfully somebody in the front row finally gave him the hook signal before white flags came out. MSM needs to step up their game and STOP underestimating him.

They are just getting some of their own medicine, considering how they threw decorum, credibility, and facts out the window years ago.