pakisho

Presidential Election  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you support?

• Hillary Clinton
    • Donald Trump
    • Gary Johnson
    • Jill Stein

OMG.... I laughed so hard it hurts. At first I only thought you a fool, now you are a delusional fool. Comparing that hunk of shit you are building to a Ruf or a Singer? LOLOL

In 100 years we will both be dead, it will be about how we spent our lives until that final day. Ill spend each day living and enjoying life to the fullest, you'll spend each day whining with your tales of woe.

And again.... a RUF OR A SINGER :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Sad little men are those who resort to insults in an argument. Watch out in that glass house..

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is skewed. Sure, we have more stuff. Stuff does not mean = better. You could find support for the exact opposite of what you're saying. At the end of the day, my 2017 salary would have been half what one could achieve in 1995 with a high school diploma. That high school diploma also did not cost good ole' ma' $400/mo.

Guys.. you can argue any way you like. I'll agree with many of your points. None of them are going to justify the lack of wage growth compared to inflation, and that is all I have ever argued.

You've gotta be fcuking kidding me. :lol2: PLEASE show me where these jobs were in 1995.

You've gotta be fcuking kidding me. :lol2: PLEASE show me where these jobs were in 1995.

Just curious.. we're you even around in 1995?

Sad little men are those who resort to insults in an argument. Watch out in that glass house..

Delusional

RUF OR SINGER :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Just curious.. we're you even around in 1995?

Yes, I was. It doesn't matter how young I was. I remember it.

Did I miss anything in the last few pages or is it all just a bunch of hoo haa.

Not really. 80% of it was hot air.

with all of that= and no one having a pension anymore, what's going to happen on 20, 30, 40 years? Where will the money be to support all of these folks?

Ask Chicago, California and New York where the money is going to come from for these pensions that they are going broke over right now.

I guess their solution is to hammer the home owners once again, after all they have an endless supply of money.

That is until they leave, then my guess is that those politicians will ask the rest of the country to bail them out to fulfill their pension obligations. I am sorry however I do not feel it is my responsibility to pay a Chicago garbage man's pension when I live in Georgia.

Ask Chicago, California and New York where the money is going to come from for these pensions that they are going broke over right now.

I guess their solution is to hammer the home owners once again, after all they have an endless supply of money.

That is until they leave, then my guess is that those politicians will ask the rest of the country to bail them out to fulfill their pension obligations. I am sorry however I do not feel it is my responsibility to pay a Chicago garbage man's pension when I live in Georgia.

EXACTLY RIGHT!!!! Now don't you see hat what we have now is setting us up for this times 10000000??

Delusional

RUF OR SINGER :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Good! I'll put this in my pocket for the day you want to buy a car!

Explain why! I mean, sure you can criticize.. throw a jab.. but explain with actual words and thought= why me restoring a car, having tickles of a thought about doing my own similar thing as RUF or Singer.. why is that absurd to you?

You have to pay a price for the honor of answering this question= show me something that you did. Show me something that you created, started, hell, show me something you drew that demands your opinion is worth more than the piss in the urinal I just stood at.

I bet I did more impressive things as a child, than you have done with all of your pennies..

Bud, your attitude toward those who you perceive are "less than you" will absolutely be your downfall.

Yes, I was. It doesn't matter how young I was. I remember it.

Okay then. Do you also remember that at that time, your cable bill was less than $30/mo? Heck, maybe )20/mo. Do you see now that your cable bill is approaching $100/mo? Do you suspect the cable man, the guy climbing the pole for you, for the company.. do you suppose he is making the same $15/HR he was making then?

Where's all that extra money going? I sure don't have any better service. Actually, I have no service because I'm just not paying that much for something we don't really use.. but costs have gone up, yes. Fuel for the trucks.. insurance.. sure.. it all went up. All but the guy bringing it in to your home.. nope... his pay went down when considering inflation...

that's everywhere. Every single inch of it has the same stuff. All because a few people can easily just say "it's not my problem". Well... it is your problem. It's going to be your kid's problem too...

fcuk people... it's just a bit of sensibility...

Okay then. Do you also remember that at that time, your cable bill was less than $30/mo? Heck, maybe )20/mo. Do you see now that your cable bill is approaching $100/mo? Do you suspect the cable man, the guy climbing the pole for you, for the company.. do you suppose he is making the same $15/HR he was making then?

Where's all that extra money going? I sure don't have any better service. Actually, I have no service because I'm just not paying that much for something we don't really use.. but costs have gone up, yes. Fuel for the trucks.. insurance.. sure.. it all went up. All but the guy bringing it in to your home.. that's everywhere. Every single inch of it has the same stuff. All because a few people can easily just say "it's not my problem". Well... it is your problem. It's going to be your kid's problem too...

fcuk people... it's just a bit of sensibility...

I don't think anyone disagrees with this Kieth. They do disagree as well as I with the share the wealth theory. I have health issues and heart issues as a result of the stress to start a company and deal with employees over the past 25 years plus spend the majority of my life at the office the first 10 years while 8-5 guys got to work at 8:05 and left at 4:50 to go grab their beer and set at the pool at their apartment our home and kick back and enjoy their life. That is the path they chose. Mine is the path I chose. They don't deserve to share my wealth. They did not earn it nor would they if I would have given them the chance to

excel and did in many cases. They chose the normal, middle of the road life and they agreed on a salary to do it. And yet I still offer a 401 k that I match their money input plus pay their health insurance. They

have it just fine and most are happy with it. After all, it was their choice. They can quit anytime, get their degree and draw a business plan up and go for it and more power to them if they do. If they succeed I wont be sticking my hand out and asking them for my share.

I don't think anyone disagrees with this Kieth. They do disagree as well as I with the share the wealth theory. I have health issues and heart issues as a result of the stress to start a company and deal with employees over the past 25 years plus spend the majority of my life at the office the first 10 years while 8-5 guys got to work at 8:05 and left at 4:50 to go grab their beer and set at the pool at their apartment our home and kick back and enjoy their life. That is the path they chose. Mine is the path I chose. They don't deserve to share my wealth. They did not earn it nor would they if I would have given them the chance to

excel and did in many cases. They chose the normal, middle of the road life and they agreed on a salary to do it. And yet I still offer a 401 k that I match their money input plus pay their health insurance. They

have it just fine and most are happy with it. After all, it was their choice. They can quit anytime, get their degree and draw a business plan up and go for it and more power to them if they do. If they succeed I wont be sticking my hand out and asking them for my share.

Good one... and I'm glad to see that someone can see the points I'm making.

I'm not so sure my point of view is "share the wealth"... I guess it could be viewed that way, but really it is just "take care of your people". So one person will say "that's the same as share the wealth"... it's a circular logic thing that I would be happy to debate, but I'm short on time at the moment..

To add to this thought, KMB seems to think that inflation ONLY affects him.

Over the course of time it affects everyone.... including his "greedy bosses".

My guess is that he THINKS these "capitalist bastards" are making piles of money off his back. The reality is that what he considers an earth moving effort on his part, barely registers on his bosses bottom line.

As others have said, if you're unhappy with what you're doing, the amount you're getting paid, or the amount your boss is making.... do something about it.

I noticed that you seem to be able to post at almost anytime during a work day. I find it interesting that you are able to do this on the bosses dime.

I would add this..... if you were my employee, and I read the shit you posted online about me or my company, it would take me a millisecond to ensure that you would have the chance to explore other opportunities. Attitudes like yours are poisonous to a company.

To add to this thought, KMB seems to think that inflation ONLY affects him.

Over the course of time it affects everyone.... including his "greedy bosses".

My guess is that he THINKS these "capitalist bastards" are making piles of money off his back. The reality is that what he considers an earth moving effort on his part, barely registers on his bosses bottom line.

As others have said, if you're unhappy with what you're doing, the amount you're getting paid, or the amount your boss is making.... do something about it.

I noticed that you seem to be able to post at almost anytime during a work day. I find it interesting that you are able to do this on the bosses dime.

I would add this..... if you were my employee, and I read the shit you posted online about me or my company, it would take me a millisecond to ensure that you would have the chance to explore other opportunities. Attitudes like yours are poisonous to a company.

Well, cute. And valid points! But I've been sitting in an airport here and there today.. and I have already stated, this is not necessarily about my current situation.

Another thought for you guys..

So with people making the choice = live life or save, and I promise, that is a real thing for probably 90% of the middle class...

And all of this great "stuff"... cellphones, high speed internet so I can argue with you.. and look at pics of cars.. with all of that= and no one having a pension anymore, what's going to happen on 20, 30, 40 years? Where will the money be to support all of these folks?

Man.. it's gonna be messy.

A stitch in time always saves nine.

Care to explain why it is my job to support people that weren't responsible enough to save??? They could choose to spend less on dinning out, less at Whole Foods, less on travel, less on drinks with their friends 4 nights a week, less on avocado, less on their cable bill, less on "I'm with her bumper stickers", less on vehicles, etc.....and throw a couple pennies in savings each week for a rainy day or retirement. I save a good chunk of every pay check, why shouldn't the people you speak of be expected to do the same?

Care to explain why it is my job to support people that weren't responsible enough to save??? They could choose to spend less on dinning out, less at Whole Foods, less on travel, less on drinks with their friends 4 nights a week, less on avocado, less on their cable bill, less on "I'm with her bumper stickers", less on vehicles, etc.....and throw a couple pennies in savings each week for a rainy day or retirement. I save a good chunk of every pay check, why shouldn't the people you speak of be expected to do the same?

I thought about this a lot. It's not your job, it's not your responsibility, but it is necessary. People want to survive and if you don't give them enough they'll take. The whole idea is to give enough that it insures your security.

Why don't people save more because advertising is very good. Very good at creating the want. They make the desire for material possessions so strong that any average person can not resist. On top of this while they're living their shitty lives they discover easy escapism through alcohol and drugs. This is all fed to them by people much smarter than them.

As far as saving your paycheck. Obviously if you're just earning enough to cover your needs and a little more saving much of your paycheck is difficult and doesn't amount to much.

Good! I'll put this in my pocket for the day you want to buy a car! ��

Explain why! I mean, sure you can criticize.. throw a jab.. but explain with actual words and thought= why me restoring a car, having tickles of a thought about doing my own similar thing as RUF or Singer.. why is that absurd to you?

You have to pay a price for the honor of answering this question= show me something that you did. Show me something that you created, started, hell, show me something you drew that demands your opinion is worth more than the piss in the urinal I just stood at.

I bet I did more impressive things as a child, than you have done with all of your pennies..

Bud, your attitude toward those who you perceive are "less than you" will absolutely be your downfall.

Its funny to listen to you sing your own praises in your delusional world. The same way in which you feel you deserve more credit for what you do at work, you reiterate in your car. So let me enlighten you..

cre·ate

krēˈāt/Submit

verb

bring (something) into existence.

"he created a thirty-acre lake"

synonyms: produce, generate, bring into being, make, fabricate, fashion, build, construct; More

cause (something) to happen as a result of one's actions.

"divorce only created problems for children"

synonyms: bring about, give rise to, lead to, result in, cause, breed, generate, engender, produce, make for, promote, foster, sow the seeds of, contribute to

"regular socializing creates good team spirit"

(of an actor) originate (a role) by playing a character for the first time.

Youre restoring of your car ( im under the impression that you purchased a destroyed genuine Diablo , and are trying to repair it.) is not creation. It is repairing someone elses creation. When you design, and build your own car, then you will have created. We can take a poll here, but Im willing to bet most here would consider fixing a Diablo with replica parts as blasphemy.

As for what I've created? I've created a life in which Im genuinely happy. I dont have the most, I dont have the least. Im in my 40's, work approx 15 hrs a week, travel for months yearly and get to enjoy my passions. You on the other create the negativity in which your life will forever be entwined.

Its funny to listen to you sing your own praises in your delusional world. The same way in which you feel you deserve more credit for what you do at work, you reiterate in your car. So let me enlighten you..

cre·ate

krēˈāt/Submit

verb

bring (something) into existence.

"he created a thirty-acre lake"

synonyms: produce, generate, bring into being, make, fabricate, fashion, build, construct; More

cause (something) to happen as a result of one's actions.

"divorce only created problems for children"

synonyms: bring about, give rise to, lead to, result in, cause, breed, generate, engender, produce, make for, promote, foster, sow the seeds of, contribute to

"regular socializing creates good team spirit"

(of an actor) originate (a role) by playing a character for the first time.

Youre restoring of your car ( im under the impression that you purchased a destroyed genuine Diablo , and are trying to repair it.) is not creation. It is repairing someone elses creation. When you design, and build your own car, then you will have created. We can take a poll here, but Im willing to bet most here would consider fixing a Diablo with replica parts as blasphemy.

As for what I've created? I've created a life in which Im genuinely happy. I dont have the most, I dont have the least. Im in my 40's, work approx 15 hrs a week, travel for months yearly and get to enjoy my passions. You on the other create the negativity in which your life will forever be entwined.

Hehe. Well, I mean it's a good response and you're entitled to it. But, mistaking.

I'm not talking about my car necessarily. I've made several things "from scratch", so to speak. The car, yes I bought a pile of steel and am working toward repairing it. It's a pretty fun way to spend a few hours a week. Again, that word replica has been said and it's a valid point of view, by also mistaking. And you can take as many polls as you like, I'm not judging.

As far as the negativity goes, bud= I don't think you could cross paths with someone less negative, with a more positive view of the day. Edit*** I think you can look and the history of our interactions and see that I'm a pretty positive guy.. if I weren't, I'd fire back at your insults and attempts to belittle me ... I still say you and ma-- were gonna be besties yet

What? Are you serious? So the government is responsible

For funding teen pregnancy? Or classes to teach young

Girls to make good decisions? How about parents?

My gosh, this was a great idea to cut funding.

Let's put the teaching in the home where it belongs.

I really can't believe you feel like this is damage. It's one

Of the best responsible moves Trump has made!

Hehe. Well, I mean it's a good response and you're entitled to it. But, mistaking.

I'm not talking about my car necessarily. I've made several things "from scratch", so to speak. The car, yes I bought a pile of steel and am working toward repairing it. It's a pretty fun way to spend a few hours a week. Again, that word replica has been said and it's a valid point of view, by also mistaking. And you can take as many polls as you like, I'm not judging. 😂

As far as the negativity goes, bud= I don't think you could cross paths with someone less negative, with a more positive view of the day.

Actually, when I've been faced with actual problems or concerns in my journey towards success, Allan and others here have given me very influential and good advice that I look up to. You can take it how you want to, but I don't think Allan is being negative or insulting. He's learned through years of trial and error as have many others here. Allan likes to bust other peoples' balls and I personally think it's hilarious. He has his own opinions like everybody else and just because it doesn't fit your narrative doesn't mean it's necessarily negative. Everyone here has been telling you what you need to do to get to their level, but we keep hearing about greedy bosses and unfair wages.

I would like to go on this fantasy journey with you. Please let me know the drug cocktail.

I think the whole point it that in many of the cases these teens don't come from homes with good parents. I'm all for curbing teen pregnancy. We don't need useless people creating more useless people. They'll all end up on the government test. This is short sited of them to do.