Aventador SV-J Discussion and New Information

LVolkan

Tell you what. You keep up this level of assistance, next year we'll start a GoFundMe for you and I guarantee with the number of people you've helped here, we will get you to Monterey, flight and hotel and all. No sweat IMO. You have helped a lot of people directly and also via your site.
Excellent idea! I would support the effort!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imo the Lambocars configurator is much better than the official configurator. I actually used the Lambocars configurator on my phone during the Geneva show to show AdP what I wanted done on my HP lol.

:lol2: :icon_super:

Tell you what. You keep up this level of assistance, next year we'll start a GoFundMe for you and I guarantee with the number of people you've helped here, we will get you to Monterey, flight and hotel and all. No sweat IMO. You have helped a lot of people directly and also via your site.

:iamwithstupid:

Count me in as a supporter.

I am in 1000%!!

I'm usually not lost for words ... but now I don't know what to say.

Thank you all so much for your support, I really appreciate it.

I've been in hospital since July 13, had surgery on the 18th ... and I'm still not back home, so your support really helps, a big thank you to all of you.

Agree

I've been in hospital since July 13, had surgery on the 18th ... and I'm still not back home, so your support really helps, a big thank you to all of you.

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Get well soon! The SVJ will be out in few days and you will be BUSY :icon_mrgreen:

Feel better! I'll send you some pics from the SVJ launch via Instagram :icon_thumleft:

Yes wishing you the utmost speedy recovery!

Thank you all so much for caring ... I really appreciate it.

I saw the doctor this morning, seems the VAC therapy needs to be continued (I was hoping to be able to go home today), at least until the end of next week, and as my insurance will not cover the cost at home, I need to stay in the hospital ... which I still don't understand as it would be a lot cheaper to just send me home with the VAC unit and have a nurse check it twice a week.

But that didn't keep me from doing a modification on my renders after seeing another 'preview' online ... seems there will be a large SVJ option, with a red 'J' and that rear wing has carbon fiber struts:

01_2019_aventador_svj_front.jpg

02_2019_aventador_svj_side.jpg

03_2019_aventador_svj_rear.jpg

One more week until we see the real car ... I can't wait

Hope you can get the J in different colours as that and the gold bits are going to clash with a lot of normal colours if not

That was the only pic on the app for those asking

Finally back to normal CF.

I actually love both versions! but im really excited to see this new beast next week!

I hope to see some LP members at the Lambo house in Cali!!

Will there be Lambo lounge at Quail?

Yes and No. Lamborghini will have their hospitality lounge on the Quail Premises, but it's about a 7 min walk from the main show area.

I actually love both versions! but im really excited to see this new beast next week!

I hope to see some LP members at the Lambo house in Cali!!

Get some great pictures so excited for this car wish I could have made it out to see it

Get some great pictures so excited for this car wish I could have made it out to see it

ofcourse! from what I understand Lamborghini "is showing up" this year in a very large way!

this is the main reason why I didn't want to miss this year! updates via lambo app

here we goooo! love the carbon!

svj2.JPG

That looks incredible, I was going to ask if members have Unica because they will be showing snippets up to the reveal.