Things that make you LOL!

RyanRo24

Looks like this movie is going to be hilarious! Big family guy fan

I'm with you brother. I live my life by Family Guy.

I haven't been to a movie in probably a decade, and I will line up at the movie theater 2 weeks in advance for this movie if I had to.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like this movie is going to be hilarious! Big family guy fan

Interesting concept, but I must be one fo the few that finds Family Guy and Seth McFarland trite and annoying. It was funny the first time around, now it's just old hat moving onto shock factor to keep fresh.

Interesting concept, but I must be one fo the few that finds Family Guy and Seth McFarland trite and annoying. It was funny the first time around, now it's just old hat moving onto shock factor to keep fresh.

I am not a fan of any of those types of shows (South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, etc...). I can sit and watch them with family and/or friends and have a great time, but that's more a condition of the laughter is contagious thing, where everyone laughs so you laugh with them. But on my own, sitting and watching them, I don't like any of them (just my person taste).

In this world there are:

Wise people, who learn from the mistakes of others ,

and stupid people, who do not..............

Only thing I don't like about this is how Hollywood has to take seemingly innocent symbols and make them super vulgar, in this case a teddy bear. They do it with Christmas symbols as well. Leave my symbols of joy and innocence the fvck alone!

Wheels you take back what you said about Rupert!!haha

I'm one of the few also. I made it about one season into Family Guy before I totally lost interest.

I about died at the part where there is dubstep, that was good stuff. Thanks.

Oh god..every video here made me laugh and smile ear to ear! Nothing like bullies getting their asses handed to them!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/votoc

I could watch bullies get laid out all day. The top video on that list is awesome.

The movies get rotated based on votes and new ones are added hourly..which was your favorite?

This guy is a saint to have this kind of patience. You can see he knows martial arts by his stance...thats only the kind of patience someone who is trained can have.

The movies get rotated based on votes and new ones are added hourly..which was your favorite?

This one is great IMO. I watched it a few times. The chubby instigator got clocked several times. I showed my wife and she said it was gross, so I know it was a good video.

This guy is a saint to have this kind of patience. You can see he knows martial arts by his stance...thats only the kind of patience someone who is trained can have.

He has no training or terrible training..You would never let someone get that close so they can punch, kick or bite you. He's an idiot.