Shadowman and Discovery Automotive...

TURBOALEX

Roy, in Florida in order to have an occupational license for any of the businesses we mentioned, insurance is a requirement not an option but a requirement, even for a tow truck.

Thats good..wish is what same out here..sooner or later it may get there..but as with everything, ask the questions and get it in writing prior to letting your exspensive ride into the hands of another

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to all the references to "gals" and "her" he also refers to his son as "Shadowboy." I'd love to know how old "Shadowboy" is--I'm guessing maybe 30's?

That's my forum Allan, I told you I was going to do my part to spread the word.

Hopefully Shadowman gets what he deserves.

ouch, thats got to hurt

In addition to all the references to "gals" and "her" he also refers to his son as "Shadowboy." I'd love to know how old "Shadowboy" is--I'm guessing maybe 30's?

:icon_mrgreen:

and keep an eye out for his gal Sean @ Discovery Automotive too. I remember those 2 were working the boards together back in their hay days on LP and F-chat....

:icon_thumleft:

Dereiter' what are you talking about and why take offence when one questions what you're talking about?

Perhaps your replied sentences doesn't mirror what you actually mean to say, but it does come across wrongly to others including myself, had to ponder on what it meant! I read your previous posts and it seems like you're trying to create your own colloquial speech........ :aiwebs_005:

You could elaborate more if you can't put sentences together rightly due to language barrier or otherwise.

Back to topic, it seems like Bill's thought-out replies ("I might lose my business", Can't afford this") won over some sympathy on the forum. Like the saying goes "There's a Fool born everyday"! :icon_thumleft:

Posted on Viper Alley
:icon_super:

That's my forum Allan, I told you I was going to do my part to spread the word.

Hopefully Shadowman gets what he deserves.

Christ. Does everybody in the world have their own forum???

Dereiter's native language clearly is not English. Given that he's doing quite well and as I've stated before speaking more than one language is a sign of intelligence not stupidity.

If you review his posts he typically writes very little and what he writes is pleasant. Clearly his motives aren't malicious.

Let's get back on track and continue discussing Gandalf the Knob Gobbler and his shitty driving.

FWIW, I say he got lucky that it was Peak's car he totaled. I know of one particular person who's car he has worked on that not only has more $$$, but would have taken an entirely different approach to the situation.

Hope it all gets worked out reasonably amicably for everyone involved.

FWIW, I say he got lucky that it was Peak's car he totaled. I know of one particular person who's car he has worked on that not only has more $$$, but would have taken an entirely different approach to the situation.

I think you are misinterpreting Ray's demeanor for a lack of tenacity. My impression is that Ray when pushed would be more than capable to handle any situation with class and dignity. Working smarter, not harder.

Guest SP_LOTTA MURCI

Ding Ding Ding, we got a winnar! :icon_mrgreen:

Why would Peak even send his car there? He has done enough business with SP, Heffner and whoever else that he should have stuck with one of them. Such a mess, such a shame that a rare car like this has to get demolished by this hillbilly bastard.

If I never read the word "gal" again, it will be too goddamn soon. Can the mods please make a POS style word changing script for this?

THIS

holy christ I can't stand it!

PS - Hi from some other forum... ;)

-Former Lamborghini Boston employee

Theres not much I can say that hasnt already been said, but Im sorry to hear about all this Peak. :( I think you have showed more class and restraint than 90% of the population, and I think Shadowscum is very, very lucky that he's dealing with you in all this...rather than someone whod be out for blood.

I hope this all gets straightened out for you and that this guy gets everything coming to him. Karma is a biitch.

Best of luck.

Christ. Does everybody in the world have their own forum???

*ALMOST everybody!! I just checked the registry, www. romansrecap .com is available! ;) Go for it! :icon_mrgreen:

THIS

holy christ I can't stand it!

PS - Hi from some other forum... ;)

-Former Lamborghini Boston employee

HUH? :eusa_think: