Charlie Sheen

Allan-Herbie

Rumor is chicks he has been banging have been coming up positive and the lawsuits and threats to go to the press have been building, and that's why he's coming clean. Bree Olsen said yesterday she's negative.

I am surprised they would be dumb enough to sleep with a man of his reputation without using protection. I am also surprised that a man of his lifestyle would sleep around without using protection.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am surprised they would be dumb enough to sleep with a man of his reputation without using protection. I am also surprised that a man of his lifestyle would sleep around without using protection.

Pretty sure that would be the last thing on someone's mind if they're partying hard, drunk, on drugs, or out of their minds. People make pretty dumb decisions when inhibited.

too soon?

No, perfectly timed.

This shithead said on the interview that he's gettig. Sued for millions and that basically the money is being taken from his kids.

What a shithead.

When you start researching into the subject matter some horrific stats start come to light.

Did you know that one in every two and half men is HIV positive?

:eusa_clap:

When you start researching into the subject matter some horrific stats start come to light.

Wow I'm not gonna lie. That took me a while to get the joke. I legitimately googled HIV statistics and was going, "What the hell are you on about?" and then it resonated and I got the joke. Time for more coffee.... damn. Bravo sir, bravo.

fcuking brilliant.

awaiting chuck lorre's reply

I want to see an episode of 2 and half man, where Charlie informs Jake and Alan on the HIV, and see what laconic answer Jon Cryer would come up.

He's a real shithead if he knew about the HIV yet was sleeping around anyway.

Btw, big props to Denise Richards

Denise_zpsgfdaauz9.jpg

Did she refuse to sleep with him or something?

He's a real shithead if he knew about the HIV yet was sleeping around anyway.

Did she refuse to sleep with him or something?

Seen her around a few times... Still looks good.

Just read the thread from page 1 to 21. Hilarious to see how many on LP were going all in an how they wished they could be like him. 4 years later he announces he is HIV+ and everyone is saying "I knew his lifestyle would catch up to him."

Nah i still wish i had the ability to pull like he did before his number was up. But at the end of the day if you play stupid games you win stupid prizes you always have to have protection.

I'm pretty sure he can afford whatever sorcerer's cocktail that Magic Johnson used to basically kick his HIV inline.

I'm pretty sure he can afford whatever sorcerer's cocktail that Magic Johnson used to basically kick his HIV inline.

I beg your pardon, Magic said he “attained” HIV.

If Sheen isn't broke yet he will be after all the lawsuits from former lovers!

Charlie hosted orgias up to 50 people so even if he had sex with only small percentage of them he propably does not even remember who was where at this point.

So it's open hunting season for all the attention whores who want their 3 minutes in spotlight and I assume there will be endless line of skanks trying to gain money worth of few years hookering, out of his pocket.

I am surprised they would be dumb enough to sleep with a man of his reputation without using protection.

One of his girls is saying that he told her he was HIV positive, and she said she slept with him without protection anyways.