Gallardo successor HURACAN information and release

Assman

Many thanks for posting the link to the article I put together after finding the photos on the site in Denmark.

When I looked at the doors and noticed the strange door handle ... I got the impression there is a complete cover over the door to hide the design ... could it be the actual door has the crease like the Sesto does ?

Nice work!

You guys always seem to have good information and pics sooner than most!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like the stance is slightly different, a bit more forward, I think the front will very aggressive looking, I hope they will follow with the sides.

I can't wait to see this thing. :eek3dance:

Looks good so far, little bit of Sesto, little bit of Aventador as people speculated earlier.

Seems like they're playing it safe with their bread-winner and not making too far of a departure from the previous Gallardo's styling/dimensions for the most part, but this is just a mule so anything goes.

On the right track to me.

But any of those designs, even if it looked like the Sesto, is it moving the Gallardo platform on?

I mean I know they are all boy bedroom renders and disguised mules but have you seen anything that is a Murcie from Diablo like drastic design step?

As Mako says, a bit safe. A new Gallardo with new creases and slightly different oily bits.

I think they will play it safe, more of an evolution rather than a revolution, it would be a shame when you have the opportunity of starting with an empty canvas, not sure if I like that but I am willing to wait to see the final product, Lambos never disappoint in the looks department and the running gear it's more than most can handle anyway.

Those F-ing MIRRORS Lambo is stuck on these days . . . KEERHIST, they are an eyesore. :icon_oak:

More mirror talk? Some people here must have some odd fetish for car mirrors.

But any of those designs, even if it looked like the Sesto, is it moving the Gallardo platform on?

I mean I know they are all boy bedroom renders and disguised mules but have you seen anything that is a Murcie from Diablo like drastic design step?

As Mako says, a bit safe. A new Gallardo with new creases and slightly different oily bits.

Certainly makes you give respect to Ferrari, who unlike Porsche (and now seemingly Lambo with these potentially conservative Cabrera mules), isn't afraid to make massive styling direction changes whenever they feel like it.

A 458 is a dramatically different and polarizing look versus the 430 it replaced for sure. Love it, hate it, either way it's different. Just as the 360 was to the 355 it replaced.

But as with the Aventador, hey when it's right it's right, and not fcuking up the LP700 by going too far from the Murcie tree worked well for everyone (sales, owners, etc) and that seems to be the play on this car.

Evolution versus revolution, just tough to step out over the edge and possibly see blowback and reduced sales because of taking a risk (and thus getting yourself fired if you're in the executive branch...)

Certainly makes you give respect to Ferrari, who unlike Porsche (and now seemingly Lambo with these potentially conservative Cabrera mules), isn't afraid to make massive styling direction changes whenever they feel like it.

A 458 is a dramatically different and polarizing look versus the 430 it replaced for sure. Love it, hate it, either way it's different. Just as the 360 was to the 355 it replaced.

But as with the Aventador, hey when it's right it's right, and not fcuking up the LP700 by going too far from the Murcie tree worked well for everyone (sales, owners, etc) and that seems to be the play on this car.

Evolution versus revolution, just tough to step out over the edge and possibly see blowback and reduced sales because of taking a risk (and thus getting yourself fired if you're in the executive branch...)

Radical new designs are good only when they turn out well and make sense. Porsche's new 991 is revolutionary in its engineering while giving customers what they want. They choose revolutionary new designs for their halo cars such as the CGT and the 918. The new GT3 may be the absolute best combined street and track car ever built. I have owned 2 F430s and a 458 and all are great cars. But Ferrari also have turned out some seriously ugly cars in their recent history.

I initially thought the Aventador was not "different enough" from the Murci and the Reventon. Now I look at an Aventador Roadster and think how they could have possibly produced a more beautiful and visually stunning car.

I think that the new G replacement will be a knockout! While building on the design heritage of the G.

Now I look at an Aventador Roadster and think how they could have possibly produced a more beautiful and visually stunning car.

I think that the new G replacement will be a knockout! While building on the design heritage of the G.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Looks promising.. Looks like some pieces are just bolted on to throw off the public maybe also....

Don't know but ill be definitely picking one up to add to the stable...

I can't wait for this thread to turn in to the 50+ page bad boy that the Aventador thread morphed in to. Anyone thing Lambo will actually show the replacement at Frankfurt? Geneva really has been their style more as of late.

The biggest issue is that once you had them all you don't lust after any of them anymore, when you realize they are all pretty much the same you find the one you prefer the most out of the bunch and you settle :icon_mrgreen:

Settle makes it sound so bad. Perhaps you mellow out a bit but settle just makes it sound like you went with the Camry over the Accord.

;)