Paul Walker Reported Dead in Car Crash

Gilligan740

Even though he's known for fast and furious, this was my favorite role he played.

Such an awesome movie.

I dated a girl for a short time that had dated him and she had always said he was a super genuine, down to earth guy who didn't let stardom get to his head.

Sucks, he has a 15 year old daughter that lives with him too.

post-60315-1385876298.jpg

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP. One should not be doing 90 mph in any vehicle unless in an area where you can afford to lose control. Doing so where you could smack a tree is asking for it. Stupidity on the part of the driver IMO.

RIP. One should not be doing 90 mph in any vehicle unless in an area where you can afford to lose control. Doing so where you could smack a tree is asking for it. Stupidity on the part of the driver IMO.

Multiple reports 45 mph, car struck pole split, caught fire, occupants pinned, fast fire. We had friends there on scene.

Come on guys, no need to speculate or armchair QB this one.

Tragic end to what was supposed to be a selfless day. RIP and my condolences to their friends and family.

This is terrible news. I never met him personally, but knew several people who did business with him on a regular basis. From what they told me he was a genuinely nice person. No way around it, this is a shocking and terrible loss. :(

Depressing video .

Very much so, especially knowing the circumstances and the fact that he was inside the car.

But this really does raise a question that I would like to get your opinions on….you see a car in 3' flames, you are aware there are people in the car, you are also aware you have a wife and kids at home. What do you do??

The FB comments insinuate that the guy that took the video is a coward, etc. But is he??

Not a rhetorical question, really wondering what someone would do in this situation.

[quote name=Kisco' date='Nov 30 2013, 10:19 PM' post='1081717]

Very much so, especially knowing the circumstances and the fact that he was inside the car.

But this really does raise a question that I would like to get your opinions on….you see a car in 3' flames, you are aware there are people in the car, you are also aware you have a wife and kids at home. What do you do??

The FB comments insinuate that the guy that took the video is a coward, etc. But is he??

Not a rhetorical question, really wondering what someone would do in this situation.

[/quote

I would help for sure, Can't see calling those with a family cowards if they choose not to either........

R.I.P very sad!

Multiple reports 45 mph, car struck pole split, caught fire, occupants pinned, fast fire. We had friends there on scene.

Was typing fast; I was referring to a prior post where a person said that it looked more like 90 mph as opposed to 45 mph to them for the car to be wrecked to that point.

Depends if the people are moving around or not. Assuming I see someone struggling, I would hope I'd be brave enough to go try and help.

RIP...especially tragic that his family/friends have videos and pictures of the accident and the final moments before his death on the net, that makes it 1000X more painful.

I can't help but think this car has some bad omen related to it, its known as the: Widow Maker.

This accident will be fresh on my mind if I ever consider picking up a Carrera GT, just too much of a coincidence to be ALL driver's errors.

Be safe, never speed on public roads, and think of your family when you get the itch to tell your passenger "...check this out..."

:aiwebs_003:

Based on the video, I don't see anyone running into that car. Sad but that's the truth, the only way to do anything would be if you had a fire extinguisher. I'm not superman and I can't fault anyone for their choice to help or not.