Olympics

megachad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to have a "show us your shitters: world edition" thread.

My experience is, it's not the shitter... It's the paper...

So... a walk down memory lane, this is 99-00. My experiences, i hope it was better for others.

Rule #1 - You don't need to take a shit when out. If you going to take a shit, you gonna have a bad time.

First, many bathrooms will look like chernobyl. Nevermind graffiti, there might be piss and shit within 3-4 feet from the toilet.. some of it might be on the wall.

You absolutely, never, ever, ever, sit down on the seat with your ass. You get up on the seat with your feet, and squat. As you do this, make sure you don't lose balance, or that your pants go too low near the shit stained seat. This is especially hard in a train, where I had the pleasure to play a world class athlete as the whole thing rocked back and forth with force.

You don't even try to find the toilet paper. Chances are, there isn't any. There might be a stack of newspapers, to give you something to do while you are shitting. No, I don't mean you going to read. I mean you take a piece, and you crumple it in your hands until it gets soft enough for own taste. Protip - newspaper never gets soft enough.

Oftentime there won't be a lock on the door of the stall, since it's been kicked too many times. Sometimes, there might not be a door.

I remember vividly going on a trip to Finland. fcuk Helsinki, the biggest WOW was crossing from Russian border, and going to the bathroom on one side, then another. It was so pristine and white, I thought i was in a museum.

Nice and airy with great view.

Can't comprehend what's so bad?

if I must give the some bad rap, then yes

you could easily fit a third one between the two and be more economical with used space..

Damn that looks bad!

Apparently they spent billions on development, I am sure a huge chunk went towards lining some fat cats pockets.

fcuk the Olympics anyway. Giant waste of money. Every city that hosted it lost money in the past.

Except the salt lake games which supposably turned a 100 million profit and in the years following the games saw a massive resurgance in the ski resorts.

Except the salt lake games which supposably turned a 100 million profit and in the years following the games saw a massive resurgance in the ski resorts.

That's odd!! It's almost like they had someone running it who was familiar with making a profit and finding a way to make something that was considered doomed work.

:D

Ps..when the torch was lit,I was standing near the base of it kissing my high school GF,capt of the dance team, big ole Cindy crawford lips..god,good mammories err memories.

That's odd!! It's almost like they had someone running it who was familiar with making a profit and finding a way to make something that was considered doomed work.

:D

Ps..when the torch was lit,I was standing near the base of it kissing my high school GF,capt of the dance team, big ole Cindy crawford lips..god,good mammories err memories.

It's almost as if he then screwed himself when he build a state run healthcare system that was the architecture for the biggest farce in recent history. :lol2:

It's almost as if he then screwed himself when he build a state run healthcare system that was the architecture for the biggest farce in recent history. :lol2:

Hi I'm Mitt. I'm going to run against Obama saying Obamacare sux. Romneycare? What's that?

Then there's this:

Richard Engel reported last night on NBC that all visitors to the Sochi Olympics are getting hacked as soon as their electronic devices connect to any Russian network:

"As tourists and families of athletes arrive in Sochi, if they haven't been warned, and if they fire up their phones at baggage claim, it's probably too late to save the integrity of their electronics and everything inside them. Visitors to Russia can expect to be hacked. And as Richard Engel found out upon his arrival there, it's not a matter of if, but when," reports NBC's Brian Williams.

Engel says, "The State Department warns that travelers should have no expectation of privacy. Even in their hotel rooms. And as we found out, you are especially exposed as soon as you try and communicate with anything."

"One of the first thing visitors to Russia will do is log on," says Engel. "Hackers here are counting on it."

They test the system in the report -- and are, as one might expect, immediately hacked the moment the test computer connects with the Russian network.

"Malicious software hijacked our phone before we even finished our coffee, stealing my information, and giving hackers the option to tap and record my phone calls."

What a farce. Seriously, the hotels are not finished. The water is not only non potable; you can't even bathe with the water. As if the lack of functional plumbing is not bad enough, the Russians are currently holding a Chibani yogurt shipment hostage and refusing to allow the US team to take delivery. Go home Russia, you're drunk...and belligerent.

What a farce. Seriously, the hotels are not finished. The water is not only non potable; you can't even bathe with the water. As if the lack of functional plumbing is not bad enough, the Russians are currently holding a Chibani yogurt shipment hostage and refusing to allow the US team to take delivery. Go home Russia, you're drunk...and belligerent.

I'll be honest, if a Russian Olympics was anything but a drunken, messy, shit show..

id be slightly disappointed.

Parents are already in Sochi.

Says its very entertaining to watch western media going into closed construction areas and then having a hissy fit about censorship when they are kicked out.

So... Is anybody else thinking what I'm thinking?

Best Olympics Ever!!!

Hope your parents stay healthy. A friends co-workers who are there w/ a sponsor co. all became sick after being there 24 hours.

And, Rob, yeah, if the Russians had done this any differently, I would have had to throw away everything I believed about Russia. My ignorance and stereotypical views of mother russia have thusly been rewarded. Blissful.