Olympics

megachad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If having to do it in pairs isn't bad enough... seriously look where the tp dispenser is... are you supposed to stand up and walk over for tp????? WTF! :eusa_wall:

Is that not the ladies?

We are accustomed to having private, individual stalls. I know women have a reputation for going to the powder room in groups - but once we get there we want privacy.

I thought maybe it was for men since you guys are used to standing next to each other....

If having to do it in pairs isn't bad enough... seriously look where the tp dispenser is... are you supposed to stand up and walk over for tp????? WTF! :eusa_wall:

If you don't think it through before you sit down.....you're going for a walk.

Those are for the figure skating teams. They do everything as a team and can't be seperated, even while taking care of business. The camodes are placed that way for tandem recipricative wiping.

You "tap your foot". That's the signal to hand over some TP.

Russians are fcuking fetish pervs.

I figured it was the ridiculously corrupt political system that was taking the money for construction and hiring the cheapest they could find and pocketing the rest.

I'm wondering why there are mirrors behind the toilets. Also, I want Rawr to confirm these toilet arrangements in that part of the world!

Those are for the figure skating teams. They do everything as a team and can't be seperated, even while taking care of business. The camodes are placed that way for tandem recipricative wiping.

More like the "Pole Jumpers".

The photos were probably taken before the dividers were put in. You can even see the spot were it used to be in the first photo. Maybe it is getting replaced or something like that. Eastern Europeans may not be the most sophisticated people in the world but we are not animals.

I'm just glad this is the major trending topic and not the possibility of suicide bombers onsite.

Haha eye to eye contact is the least of your worries, if your in the stall next to the paper dispenser you might make some brown eye contact as the other guy or gal leans over to get some paper