Dear winter: Go away

Kerplop

WlXvx1Cl.jpg

5l0DtIil.jpg

nEtOlWIl.jpg

19bFyT1l.jpg

Took hours to dig myself out with my shitty snow shovel. I celebrated with bourbon and a cigar.

fYCUBeul.jpg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucked to come back to the cold after being in San Diego for a couple weeks. Luckily we have missed all the snow that people are getting a little further north lately. Sucks

Sucked to come back to the cold after being in San Diego for a couple weeks. Luckily we have missed all the snow that people are getting a little further north lately. Sucks

Yeah, I was in Las Vegas last week and was kind of complaining because it was cooler than I expected it to be.

Got home to reality and wanted to light myself on fire just to try and warm up a bit.

I was thinking of calling 9-1-1 while sitting in my car in the Buffalo airport at 2am waiting for it to warm up to see if they would bring me some of those little magical hot square things your mom used to put in your mittens when you were 7. Wasn't sure what they were called though so I didn't call 9-1-1, just braved it and waited it out like a true lumberjack.

At least you had a good cigar!

Absolutely! It was a nice time to relax and unwind and enjoy myself after shoveling snow all morning. The snow plow didn't even come till mid morning, I couldn't even get out to make it to work. If that wasn't bad enough, had I made it to work, I'd be stuck there. Some of the guys got snowed in at work, one or two even slept on the floor since no one could get out and the roads didn't get plowed there either. Crazy stuff.

Seriously, to hell with this weather and good riddance to it once I relocate to Hawaii in a couple weeks.

Winter has been great. Today I was hiking in shorts and sweating something fierce.

Trying hard for the younger chicks? :icon_mrgreen:

nd.3508.jpg

winter blows, last one for me i think.

It's only -26 here in MN today. Starting to feel like -5 is nice.

I am always amazed at the bodies ability to acclimatize to cold weather.

We've had a couple of weeks of -30 temps.. It's going to warm up to -10 today.

Some of my guys will probably be working outside wearing tee shirts and unlined coveralls.

As in the past, the local malls will have young kids wearing tees, shorts and sandels into the stores.

😳😳😳

I agree with the socal guys. We NEED winter. It rained on friday and that was honestly the first rainy day we had all year. Pathetic.

A little rain down here for my yard and a lot in nor cal would be great.

Winter? What winter?

Sweating my b@lls off down here.

80 degrees-little bit of humidity+nice breeze. Plus its boat show week, so all you f$@kers from the North are invading my city and drinking all of our liquor!

3 degrees this morning... 50s by end of week... 60s next week... Here we go.